Phil Event Team Report

Neo

Just now, Falxen said:

Agreed! With the last part atleast, normaly applies because guns tend to kill beings, when a being is incapable of being killed by a gun, why would it fear it?

Then that would be powergaming. Then why the hell would you attack us back if you don't "fear" We tried to capture you too. If anything you should've been buddah.

• Like 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

4 minutes ago, Skela said:
7 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Gotta Love CI man, they hate it when people disagree with them.

Also that screen shot about the HP thing is actually working against you: "Never give a regular human more than 500hp

This is even better.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

Forum Diplomat Message

End the arguing/posting needed things. Please only give a +/- Support on this and that is it. Any more arguing or non +/- Supports will result in a topic lock.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

- support

Right here we go, this is to try and put a stop to the fear rp points, if I missed something then feel free to point it out but I suggest you actually look at this before arguing any more

unknown.png

In this image we have two people who are far away and behind the person pointing guns, they have no way to see them so cant tell that the guns are being pointed at them, as well as the fact that they aernt actually pointed at them just being held and pointed at the floor.

unknown.png

During this screenshot there is only one gun pointed in the general area the old lady and you are trying to arrest them and fear rp them, this can only be done with 2+ guns.

unknown.png

During this photo a dclass started shooting the old lady and all of ci started shooting the dclass and were also hitting the old lady in the crossfire with one person (far left of the photo) actively trying to shoot the old lady. This is a valid reason to use self defence so stop complaining about it. For anyone wondering you can see part of the dclass next to the armoury vendor in the background, watching the video will show that he starts firing first.

unknown.png

This is a photo from near the start that I forgot about so im putting it at the end of this comment, we can see that there is yet again, only one gun pointed at the old lady and you are trying to arrest them for fear rp. As stated earlier this can only be done with 2 guns.

Edited by R̦̺̐ͫő̼̺͊c̘k̄
Forgot to put + or -support

Rock.

27 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

This just feels like it was out of spite that you died lmao

He's allowed to do a custom SCP.

This is just petty lol.

After watching the video few times over, you guys techincally instigated her by trying to cuff her, as mentioned, a Reality Bender who could stop bullets  has no reason to fear them, and you trying to cuff her would make her threatened.

Also why do I feel like you just posted this in the CI discord/TS and told everyone to +Support, cause CI replied pretty quick lmao.

I agree

I -support this report

MTF E11 SFTO CPT Warge 204Y🤑 | The Guy that takes everything seriously about his Job

• Chief_ locked this topic
  • Catsro unlocked and locked this topic
  • Catsro unlocked this topic
  • Catsro locked this topic