Abuse.
Breaking FearRP.

Evidence of the abusive action:

9dd639d1761959332518642b7d3496b2.png.781dc369fcca5c2273fd83b02993eeb3.png
1057e6629953e33957bb09ecf7f93952.png.7e58f4a4e37f88eab208ce4328c040f0.png

What do you believe should happen to the admin:

Hopefully demoted or striked.

Any extra information:
At the beginning of the video you'll notice a few weapons aimed at her and she still resists FearRP.
Sorry for no audio unpleasant things were said in the channel.
https://imgur.com/a/PgTj5Cp

Edited by Neo
  • Like 2

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

6 minutes ago, Falxen said:

The "An Old Lady" was most certainly not a Regular human, it was a SCP, a reality bending one at that, for your information that  means that it cannot be killed with normal bullets, and is for the most part immume to them. To make this fair the Anomaly never engaged with lethal weapons first, and only engaged with lethal weapons if engaged upon.

Seeing how you dont even bother to actualy explain this in the report, i really cannot refute this claim other then saying : "No".

Read above, it was a reality bending SCP, why in the heavens would it be affraid of something that can't even hurt it?

To conclude, you guys decided to attack something you could have easily guessed was an anomaly, without any actual intell about what said anomaly was. Literaly all that had to be done (And what MTF did soon after this) Was get the old lady to the bakery located in the site, and get her a piece of bread, and then tell her to bugger off. Instead of this you guys tried to engage, and lost because of it.

What you need to understand is that most SCP's cannot simply be killed with bullets, which is something i take pride in trying to implement in my events. Does this mean that the events are harder for MTF/CI? Certainly, but it does give the server a part of its namesake : "SCP RP". The server isn't just a matter of a TDM, sometimes you will actualy need to think for a second about what an anomaly is doing and how to prevent it from killing you, and if you fail at that, you get to face the consequences.

Now, to make this all a bit fair towards CI/MTF, if an anomaly in one of my events is invulnerable to bullets, that will either be made painstakingly obvious through /advert [ACT]'s, /me's, or by the SCP simply telling them, or it wont attack first.

You guys decided to attack something you had no intell about, and died for it. All i really see here is someone who is annoyed that they made a mistake and got killed because of said mistake. I really dont see how that is my problem.

This is what you said in your event log.
A Reality bender entered the site and wanted to know where the bakery was, instead of getting the hint that it was a RB and getting a SRA or Telekill rounds, or even just taking her to the bakery, they just kept shooting it. And Kept dying, this kept going untill they led  her down SCP-087
No where does it say it's an SCP.
Not to mention did you never say it was an SCP.
And if you need help in knowing what abuse is it's taking your powers (Event Team) and using it for your own advantage. (Making up SCP's and shooting up the foundation with a whole bunch of health).

Edited by Neo

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

+support

you can clearly see the name of the character was "old lady" and has human form so it's clearly not an scps but and old lady with 1000 Health wield an fg42 machine gun and g3sg1 AWP sniper killing anyone who didn't tell her where the bakery was.

rough idea of how the event went:

old lady: where is the bakery ?

people: idk where it is/there is no bakery ?/ignores ET.

old lady: tell me or i will kill you (pulls out machete or fg42 or g3sg1)

clearly breaks fear rp https://www.azius.org/eqw4234.mp4

Edited by Jakub
  • Laughing 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

1 minute ago, Neo said:

A Reality bender

1 minute ago, Neo said:

No where does it say it's an SCP.
Not to mention did you never say it was an SCP.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+ support

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-352

This is the only "Old Lady" SCP I can find. It mentions nothing about being "reality bending." It is not invincible either. It takes her days to recover.

Well if it is custom like Phil said then +/- support I am not sure.

Edited by Gordan
Changed My mind

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

4 minutes ago, Jakub said:

g3sg1

I never used a G3SG1.

killing anyone who didn't tell her where the bakery was.

Only threatened, never shot first.

3 minutes ago, Gordan said:

+ support

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-352

This is the only "Old Lady" SCP I can find. It mentions nothing about being "reality bending." It is not invincible either. It takes her days to recover.

Not the SCP, it was custom.

has human form so it's clearly not an scps

http://www.scp-wiki.net/system:page-tags/tag/humanoid#pages

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

I'm sorry, but this is an obvious abuse.

Reason why:

You had 1k HP,  with a gun. And you start firing at everyone being incredibly hard to kill. That's not a fun event.

The excuse it's a reality bender makes it even worse, cause theoretically, you can say whatever you want. This is also not classified as a SCP they're classified by "Subjects" Dr.Clef is a reality bender. He simply scientist with anomalous powers  http://www.scp-wiki.net/goc-supplemental-humanoid-guide

1 minute ago, Jakub said:

+support

you can clearly see the name of the character was "old lady" and has human form so it's clearly not an scps but and old lady with 1000 Health wield an fg42 machine gun and g3sg1 sniper killing anyone who didn't tell her where the bakery was.

rough idea of how the event went:

old lady: where is the bakery ?

people: idk where it is/there is no bakery ?/ignores ET.

old lady: tell me or i will kill you (pulls out machete or fg42 or g3sg1)

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

To prevent cluttering, and save the Forum Diplomat who is undoubted to take a look at this due to the amount of posts that were just made here a headache, i'll just update my past responses. | Sorry,  cant do this as it wont let me chuck quotes in past messages.

Edited by Falxen

-Support

He's allowed to do a custom SCP.

After watching the video few times over, you guys technically instigated her by trying to cuff her, as mentioned, a Reality Bender who could stop bullets has no reason to fear them, and you trying to cuff her would make her threatened.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate
I'm sorry for losing my cool, edited out the parts I shouldn't have said.
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 4

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Just now, CraigTheAddictiveSubstanceGuy said:

+support

i was there it came out of no were killing all ci 

As is visible in the clip shown as evidence, CI engaged first.

Just now, Falxen said:

As is visible in the clip shown as evidence, CI engaged first.

I see you have memory loss..

remember when you met us on the elevator and stalked us all the way till that armory

• Dislike 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

Just now, Neo said:

Broke FearRP forgot about that part?

I already explained that in my first comment.

Just now, Jakub said:

I see you have memory loss..

remember when you met us on the elevator and stalked us all the way till that armory

Following and asking for directions to a bakery does not equal a combatative engagement.

7 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

This just feels like it was out of spite that you died lmao

7 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

This is just petty lol.

^ Thanks for the taunt, anyways...

You broke fearrp, you was surrounded by mutiple groups of people. No one is immune to fearrp. You have a will to live. 

I think you should read "Be Reasonable"

GamingLight Event Team Guidelines - Google Docs - Google Chrome 5_13_2020 4_02_58 PM.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, [LN] jaideb said:

yeah still scps cnat have guns

http://www.scp-wiki.net/immediate-actions 
SCP's most certainly can have guns, we even have SCP's who have guns on the server.

2 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Gotta Love CI man, they hate it when people disagree with them.

Also that screen shot about the HP thing is actually working against you: "Never give a regular human more than 500hp

imma leave this here.

2 minutes ago, Skela said:

You broke fearrp, you was surrounded by mutiple groups of people. No one is immune to fearrp. You have a will to live. 

Agreed! With the last part atleast, normaly applies because guns tend to kill beings, when a being is incapable of being killed by a gun, why would it fear it?

Anyhow, im going to leave this here, all that is going to be resultant from this is more hatred between people, and we really dont need that, i believe i have made all the points i need to.

Edited by Falxen

• Chief_ locked this topic
  • Catsro unlocked and locked this topic
  • Catsro unlocked and locked this topic