A progression system- Denied

ZeferGaming

What do you want to see? -  another progression systum 

Why should we add it? -  right now all we got for progression sasifacation is promotions it nice but I want to feel more like I'm getting somewhere with out having to push for a promotion 

What are the advantages of having this? - it would add more excitement to the server it would give us another thing to strive for other then promos 

Who is it mainly for? - anyone and everyone with in the server 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Ok, what type of progression system would you suggest other than promotions? Because I don't know what you're trying to suggest here.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

8 minutes ago, TailoredBadger said:

Ok, what type of progression system would you suggest other than promotions? Because I don't know what you're trying to suggest here.

needs more detail - support for now 

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

45 minutes ago, TailoredBadger said:

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, TailoredBadger said:

I'm just laying down the decision for a new one but if I were to be pin down to make a dissicion I would say give the trooper there own leveling up system something to make with rewards attached to it say if the we reach level 10 for playing long enough we get a permanent weapon. Think of it simler to that of fortnight sistyum but instead of skill its time played 

Time played wont get you anywhere it is putting effort into the battalion you are in that gets you somewhere people might have high activity or has been on the server for a while but they don't get promoted for lack of effort people that put in effort gets promoted so the only way to feel good is to do good so
-Support Not only for my comment but lack of detail in which you are describing

16 minutes ago, Knight [GL] said:

Time played wont get you anywhere it is putting effort into the battalion you are in that gets you somewhere people might have high activity or has been on the server for a while but they don't get promoted for lack of effort people that put in effort gets promoted so the only way to feel good is to do good so
-Support Not only for my comment but lack of detail in which you are describing

But what if you can't get promoted cause of a rank lock or you reach you limit in promos thats why we need another progression systum cause there are ppl who all the can do is play the game nothing more 

If you are on a rank lock that means you messed up so yeah the whole point of a rank lock is to teach the person a lesson

30 minutes ago, zefershpear said:

But what if you can't get promoted cause of a rank lock or you reach you limit in promos thats why we need another progression systum cause there are ppl who all the can do is play the game nothing more 

30 minutes ago, zefershpear said:

Every battalion has it where certain ranks can't get promoted as much Enlisteds get promoted daily NCOs twice a week Officers once a week like its the servers rules

6 minutes ago, Knight [GL] said:

If you are on a rank lock that means you messed up so yeah the whole point of a rank lock is to teach the person a lesson

Every battalion has it where certain ranks can't get promoted as much Enlisteds get promoted daily NCOs twice a week Officers once a week like its the servers rules

I got rank locked for just switching batelions. 

20 hours ago, zefershpear said:

I got rank locked for just switching batelions. 

That is stranded for any battalion switch. It not only stops people from battalion hopping. It also lets people get used to their position as depending on what battalion you switched to it can be a big change. The DNP period is to give you time to get used to the battalion.

Former 501st Commander

5 minutes ago, The Bubba said:

That is stranded for any battalion switch. It not only stops people from battalion hopping. It also lets people get used to their position as depending on what battalion you switched to it can be a big change. The DNP period is to give you time to get used to the battalion.

see that's a way to tell someone what is. and giving them a reason why its so and why it is needed this stuff is really needed to be written down some where so lesser knowledge personnel know whats what and why what.  

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation into the server. Please wait at least 2 months before suggesting this again.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017