Strange Alt Account Ban

[GL] Jack

Steam Name: jackbdar12

Ingame Name: Yarmell

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:87479132

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you:No Admin - Done by Console

Reason for Ban: Alt accounting

Dispute: I think I hit a bug. I was not alt accouting. The account I was banned with owns the game and I had bought golden donator with that account. Me alting does not make any sense. You could say that I jumped onto another account, got banned on that account then jumped on this one and got auto banned but why would I do that when I have golden donator on this one. If you say I was avoiding a ban on my main one I would have just gotten auto banned anyway on that alt account.

I think what happened was a bug of somekind and I got autobanned by mistake. The only way I think I can prove this is by having me unbanned then letting me in the server. If it does'nt auto ban me then I was right. Other then that I have nothing. I would appreciate it if someone to tell me other ways how I can prove I was not alt accounting.

Edit Proof Of Purchace: https://postimg.cc/PvNqNXwD

Edited by [GL] Jack

3 minutes ago, Thomas The Thermonuclear Bomb said:

-Support

Kinda wacky your account was created 2 hours ago with no other posts

I created the account so as to create a ban appeal. I did'nt think I had to create one before  and I don't do forums anyway. I know that makes me looks suspicious but that still has nothing to do with my ban besiding doing a ban appeal.

Edited by [GL] Jack

12 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

Who didnt provide proof? the console? yea lemme just go talk to the robot real quick 

Is'nt there somewhere that shows the ban data? It has to have both the steam IDs of the banned account and alt account. If we were to check to see  what steam IDs it used It would only have one steam ID when making my ban if it was glitched right? That could prove my innocents. If it does have two steam IDs then I''m gonna be stumped.

Just now, [GL] Jack said:

Is'nt there somewhere that shows the ban data? It has to have both the steam IDs of the banned account and alt account. If we were to check to see  what steam IDs it used It would only have one steam ID when making my ban if it was glitched right? That could prove my innocents. If it does have two steam IDs then I''m gonna be stumped.

your account is the only one within a recent time that was banned for that reason, I can just ask other SMT tho 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

8 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

your account is the only one within a recent time that was banned for that reason, I can just ask other SMT tho 

Also does it auto ban you when you join the server because I was banned while playing.

On 5/12/2020 at 11:14 PM, [GL] Jack said:

Also does it auto ban you when you join the server because I was banned while playing.

So its another way of SMT banning you without being on the server. So it happens at both. It bans you when they put in the command to ban you.

Also what is your other accounts steam-id.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

12 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

So its another way of SMT banning you without being on the server. So it happens at both. It bans you when they put in the command to ban you.

Also what is your other accounts steam-id.

What? Do you mean by Steam ID3, Steam32  ID OR  Steam64 ID?

Edited by [GL] Jack

Just normal Steam-id. Like the one you posted above. I'm curious about your other account. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Just now, [GL] Jack said:

Other steam ID account? What do you mean?

So you said you have another steam account. Can you post the steam-id for that one. 

6 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

So you said you have another steam account. Can you post the steam-id for that one. 

When did I say I had another steam account?

Also I keep typing STeam id account instead of steam id.

Edited by [GL] Jack

I may just be confused.

Basically to clear the confusion. He DOES have 2 accounts, just the main one was the one that was banned. He claims he purchased gold on the account banned. 

His other account basically doesn't/didn't have the game. I think that's right. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

19 minutes ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

Basically to clear the confusion. He DOES have 2 accounts, just the main one was the one that was banned. He claims he purchased gold on the account banned. 

His other account basically doesn't/didn't have the game. I think that's right. 

Again when did I say I had a second account?

Also here is proof of purchace: https://postimg.cc/PvNqNXwD

If you dont have a second account then the wording on your initial post needs to be fixed. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||