ST JTAL SSGT Sneak

2.Whats your steam id?:

STEAM_0:0:196711724

3.Did you read the ST Sop?:

Yes, I have.

4.How long have you been on the server:

A few weeks now.

5.How many warns do you have?:

I currently have zero warnings on my record.

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT:

I wish to become a 2LT in order to organize the Storm trooper core just a little bit better. It’s obvious that quite a lot of minges are in our Regiment seeing it’s the starting job. I hope to make it just a little better all whilst leading my men into battle.

7.What Timezone are you?: 

PST. Three hours behind EST.

8.How well do you command this Regiment?:  

A lot of the ST’s respect me already so I am quite prepared and readily made for commanding this regiment. In fact most of the minges follow my orders which I appreciate most of the time. I am also assertive so I am able to handle my men well and with contempt rather than just ordering them to do something and having half of them walk away. All the same I see fit that my men are treated as if they were the 2LT and I was the PVT all men no matter the rank demand respect in which I shall deliver. I will do what my men are to do no matter if it's a suicide mission, and I am given quite a little respect for that.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?:

I stand out from the other applicants for this position for I have experience. I have 6,500 hours on GMOD with at least half of those in Star wars RP. I have led multiple regiments and served as a XO/CO for many. I hope experience suits well for I hope to make the STs a better regiment to be a part of. I especially hope to make a difference within the regiment rather than just getting an officer rank possibly improving the passive RPO and training my men have to go through.

If you have Questions DM me Sneak#3144 or find me on the Team speak I usually hang around the Naval lounge.

1 minute ago, ⟠RS⟠ Caliber said:

+Major Support
----------------------------------
-Mature

-Good Role player

-Can really help ST's

-Really good with Enlisted

-Really down to Earth guy

|Retired Fleet Admiral|Former Admin

9 hours ago, ⟠RS⟠ Caliber said:

+Major Support
----------------------------------
-Mature

-Good Role player

-Can really help ST's

-Really good with Enlisted

-Really down to Earth guy

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

ACCEPTED!!!!!
Tbh how could I not with the instant support you got and how you operate as a NCO impresses me can't wait to see what you do as an Officer contact me for your whitelist/training

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png