Mr.Glasses

In-game name:Glass

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:511481783

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Yes

Have you donated to the server?: No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:No

How much time do you have on the server?: 241 hours

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Good i have watch all of the star wars movies and tv shows

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I feel like I can do creative events and try my best to make sure it’s not lagging

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I can be trusted because I have made my way to an officer showing that i am not a mingy and show I follows rules

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes I am

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: No i am not

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: Off ship event would be on hoth or the darth star and it could be aggressive or passive. With an on ship event, could be aggressive or passive. Example of an off ship event would be an isb person got kidnapped and we have to get him. And an example of an on ship would be isb brings prisoner on board

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? No but i learn quick

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model and whatever model it is

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes i have

+/-Support

• No Effort
  • Events are not at all explained any only 1 sentence long
  • Very Low Forums Activity
  • Can Grant Possible assistance to the Gamemasters
  • From ingame experience pretty chill guy
  • Active ingame
  • If a chance were to be grated he would do well with LOTS of training

-support

Literally no effort, low forum posts. The GM team is looking for people who put effort in, not someone who answers as short as possible and then some. Also, "Yes" isnt a RP rank and it's "Trial" not "Trail"

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

• 2 weeks later...