Apple Gang or Banana Gang

Catsro

Apple Gang or Banana Gang?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Apple Gang or Banana Gang?

I believe the apples are simply elite because of the fact that they gained power the quickest and held it the longest, utilizing racoons to give compost so that the tree hive mind can concentrate on growing the banana communist are simply unjust in their thinking and are radical terrorists compared to the peaceful apple colonys. 

• Like 1

+Banana Fridge

Where you at doe?

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

Im sorry but apples are too juicy

apples are the fruit that god discarded and Im a devout Christian and I must follow in the footsteps of our holy father jesus Christ himself

Edited by Trap Hunter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 3
  • Gaminglight Love 1

HOMS/ best medical lad

This post be kinda hot doe

• Gaminglight Love 1

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

forums lookin active and thick though don’t you think

also cause i like both apples and bananas i give a +support to both of them

Edited by [GL] Warge09
  • Heart-Eyes 1

MTF E11 SFTO CPT Warge 204Y🤑 | The Guy that takes everything seriously about his Job

BANANA GANG RISE UP!

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

• Bread locked this topic