character deaths

James_5512

What do you want to see? -  I would like to see that when a character that has seen an IF's face or any others characters redacted info that the trooper that saw the info would only have to change his name AND number when he or she doesn't have a common name. If the character has a common name they should just change the number and keep their name if they wish.

Why should we add it? -  If this is infact to keep a functional lore with the IF or other serious characters then common names for example Jacob should not have to be changed because the odds are more than likely that another trooper has the same name.

What are the advantages of having this? - This would improve lore and also keep some early players stay with the game. some players are attached to a name and if they have to switch it they may lose interest. so this could also keep the server from loosing new players

Who is it mainly for? - Newer players who are going threw there Minge phase but still would like to learn how to play the game 

Links to any content - None

3 hours ago, _Alpha_ said:

-Support

Thats a big yikes.

I have had numerous conversations with people who have left the server becouse of People forcing them to change there names, the whole idea of PKs outside of events shouldn’t be a thing as it is one of the reasons people leave we are not a serious RP server so PKs that are not in events shouldn’t exist in my opinion. Especially when If take off there hemets on purpose just so they can kill people,

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Hunt said:

I have had numerous conversations with people who have left the server becouse of People forcing them to change there names, the whole idea of PKs outside of events shouldn’t be a thing as it is one of the reasons people leave we are not a serious RP server so PKs that are not in events shouldn’t exist in my opinion. Especially when If take off there hemets on purpose just so they can kill people,

If they are doing it on purpose thats a even bigger yikes and should result in removal from IF.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

On 5/13/2020 at 12:07 AM, tiddie bandit504 said:

I don't really mind it, but I think if they just have a common name and get pk'ed, then they could just change it to a more badass one. Like Oogway.

FInd redacted information change your name to oogway, dislike the name get PK'ed again and puts the nname to the original xd

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

- Support

To be honest all this redacted stuff is just to much. I get it that its redacted info but its being taken to far and I've been only hearing complaints against the idea.  We don't need anymore arguing then there already is within this topic.

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

3 hours ago, [GL] MyBroFrosty said:

- Support

To be honest all this redacted stuff is just to much. I get it that its redacted info but its being taken to far and I've been only hearing complaints against the idea.  We don't need anymore arguing then there already is within this topic.

Former 501st Commander

-Support
TBH troops need to use their brain and how what they are meant to be doing not just follow someone that looks cool and tbh they would end up getting killed by DT or IF due to they have the clearance to know what we are doing if they continue to annoy staff will just deal with them I get what you mean but we already have rules in place about PK’s and they work fine, also no one is stupid enough to run into IF and DT bunks and the only people allowed in IF bunks is HC and IF only 

-Inferno Squad Commander Iden Versio IF1

Edited by jackrhyssull