What date did you start playing on the community? 03/26/2020

What date did you make your forums account? 5/12/2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? user

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trail mod

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I beleive that i can be a good help and I am a nice person (when i him not mad)

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I will mute them so i can talk and formale warning and 5 day ban

Edited by Mr.Glasses
  • Dislike 2

-support

Literally no effort. Not even worth going over everything wrong with it in depth, literally no effort

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

23 minutes ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-support

Literally no effort. Not even worth going over everything wrong with it in depth, literally no effort

I don’t understand half of it. I can’t tell if your trying to be funny or just could actually make an application.

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

On 5/14/2020 at 11:59 PM, Rocco_Rex said:

-support

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12