Should I be accepted to the staff team  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted to the staff team

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Flash / CMDR Flash Gaggle / SWAT PVT Flash XR35

What is your steam name?: Zach

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:147310361

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I do, I have moderated and used ULX scripts for years now. I was staff for 7 Star Wars server's in my years of GMOD all of which used ULX scripting. One community I rose to the rank of moderator before the server was shut down and was with the team for approximately a year. After which I went to ZephyrRP and was a part of the senior administration part of the team for 2 years before leaving the community because of leadership changes and the overall direction of the server was not something I wanted to be a part of anymore. I lastly ended up at Icefuse Networks where I was a moderator for some time approximately 3 months before resigning to come to Gaminglight. After I transferred to Gaminglights’ PoliceRP staff team I achieved the gracious rank of Moderator and then decided to turn to MilitaryRP at the time to assist with the staff team there and to operate in a military capacity for some time before leaving the community for some time due to moving and IRL situations with school and college  During this time I found time to operate within 4 communities that were spread out over a year and a half span with my best friend and helping him to get off the ground operating in a community manager role and managing the day to day operations of the staff team and handling back end work such as job and class making on the panel and FTP (Filezilla) during my within the community. Name changes were made for reasons that I would not like to go into depth over but thus why there were many community additions to my list. I resigned all of my duties as community manager a couple months ago when the community was shut down and I decided I wanted to come back to Gaminglight again. I have been back for a couple weeks now and wish to get back into the job I have always loved doing, which is serving the community and the people that play on it with an attitude that is always ready to help and one that is always ready to answer to the call of duty.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) April 2017

What date did you make your forums account? April 24 2017\

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 (https://prntscr.com/s22260)

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) - I feel that my many years of experience with ULX commands and overall staff related experience over a multitude of servers including names such as Icefuse and even serving on the staff team here as a Moderator for two different sections of the staff team (PoliceRP and MilitaryRP) speaks volumes of how I would handle situations with a calm and collective head while at the same time always handing down a fair punishment whether that may be through warnings (verbal and written) and or bans if the time comes to do such an extreme punishment. Being a charismatic person as well to be able to talk to the people and be the person that anyone can approach with questions, comments, and concerns that they will receive an answer with a smile and if I do not hold the answer they can count on me to find the answer speedily and get back to them in a timely manner. Having an attitude that works well with others and allows me to work through situations that might otherwise spiral out of control just by simply having an approachable attitude and one that signals to someone that I am there to help and not just bring the hammer down every time sometimes may not work. When the time comes to be serious and to process a sit in a manner that being friendly might not break through to the individual the point unto which I am trying to convey, but at times the need for a stern and professional sit will need to take place to discuss the infraction and to move forward with the process of deciding and handing down a punishment whether that be verbal or written varying case by case and using discernment to ultimately decide the punishment that fits the infraction. Ultimately, I love this community and would love to see it flourish above and beyond where it is even now, I would be honored and privileged to be able to assist the players of this very special and fun atmosphere of Gaminglight.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would want to make sure I have a clear head because nothing will get solved if I bring my emotions into the situation and make one problem into a report on the staff member for not being professional in handling the situation. Secondly, I would mute the person and explain to them that their behavior is unnecessary and that they are acting unprofessional and explain to them that I cannot do my job and hear them out to the best of my ability in the state that they are currently in and will allow them a second or two to calm down and take a breath before attempting to figure out the story on their end. Thirdly, if the subject has calmed down I will move to the enforcement stage on what rules were broken and the appropriate punishment, a warning on his account and a ban referral to be sent up to an admin along with his steam ID if there is none on), if he will not calm down and continues to behave in a hostile manner he will be handed down the appropriate punishment (formal Warning and sending it up the chain for a formal ban to be filed for his account) for the crime while being muted. I will not bring biases into the equation this is not an emotion-based system and how they hurt your feelings with their words, but rather what punishments are applicable for the situation at the time whether that be talking to them and explaining to them that something cannot be done or handling a situation where someone is downright being malicious and breaking the rules at nauseum. Although staff disrespect is a punishment, I tend not to take to heart what people say about me so that may or may not be added onto the list of punishments they receive. I am there to do my job and at times people get caught up in the heat of the moment and do not truly understand to the extent unto which they are acting and just need time to calm down and regather their thoughts and have another go at the meeting phase. 

1 hour ago, SupremeChow said:

+Support

• Low Warns
  • Good App
  • Familiar with Administration
  • Good forum activity
  • Don't really recognize you

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

+ Major Support 

Pros

• Low warns
  • Been staff here before
  • Respected
  • Nicest & funniest person i ever known
  • Active
  • Great looking app

Cons

• There are none he is the definition of a great staff member ❤️
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

On 5/12/2020 at 4:37 PM, LuckyGoose said:

+ Major Support 

Pros

• Low warns
  • Been staff here before
  • Respected
  • Active
  • Great looking app

Cons

Has Been Way More Active Since Last Staff App! Good Luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

+ Support

-Good App
-Low Warns
-Great Forum activity
-Would be a good addition

• Gaminglight Love 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 5/12/2020 at 4:37 PM, LuckyGoose said:

+ Major Support 

Pros

• Low warns
  • Been staff here before
  • Respected
  • Active
  • Great looking app

Cons

• Gaminglight Love 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor