Josh's/Zestys Trial Mod application - Denied

𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑

Should I be apart of the staff team?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Josh/Zesty (Zesty is Criminal name)

What is your steam name?: (GL) Zesty

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:104301095

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, used to be staff on MilRP and event team on it until I retired.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around April of last year

What date did you make your forums account? June 25, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198168867919

Screenshot_20200511-214716_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fa4f00973cdfa33a7f6fe32ef1c6e534.jpg

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes, have been staff before

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Well, to start off I think I have the background and knowledge of staffing. On MilRP I was already pretty high up in the RP ranks and also decided to join both Event team and Staff. I did get semi far to Moderator after I resigned, but I was staff for a good around 2 months including event team. Now, I would also have to say I am a senior member of the community and PoliceRP itself, while also in RP wise I am in FBI, SCU, PD, EMS, and also applied for SS and SWAT currently. With me also only having 1 warn is showing I'm not a minge or anything and definitely not new around here. I would also have to say I am pretty active. I would have to say I show some dedication to the server and the community and have put in the time. I know a lot of people applying for this position dont have much experience nor haven't been here for awhile. I think I have the edge on a lot more people applying for this. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Welp this is simple, Mass RDMing is a bad offense already, as I would be a T-Mod I cant jail for more then 300 seconds, so I would have to get a higher staff member to help punish him, which is a 600 second jail time, and a warn. Also cursing and insulting a staff member is Staff dis and they would also have to add that onto the warn list. Another thing I would do is Gag him/she because cursing and that is not allowed. This can get to the point of a kick if a higher staff member feels the need.

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

16 hours ago, Masterson said:

+/- Support 

Prior staff experience on MilRP

Low Warns

I haven't really seen you that active till just a few days ago. 

Havent really seen you on.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

16 hours ago, Masterson said:

+/- Support 

Low Warns

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 5/11/2020 at 11:19 PM, Masterson said:

+/- Support 

Low Warns

• Like 1

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

• Head Admin

-Support

+ Prior staff
+ Excellent application

- Low activity
- Recently retired from MilRP staff team

Sorry Josh, but this really does not make me very confident you will be staying with us very long, plus it seems like you are switching servers without actually playing on the one you're switching to.. I apologize if I haven't noticed you in game much (I'll retract that if you'd like), but I don't feel like you are ready to rejoin the staff team yet (especially after reading your last resignation).

• Like 1

Forklift_Signature.png

On 5/11/2020 at 11:19 PM, Masterson said:

+/- Support 

Low Warns

On 5/13/2020 at 11:49 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

+ Prior staff
+ Excellent application

- Low activity

Sorry Josh, but this really does not make me very confident you will be staying with us very long, plus it seems like you are switching servers without actually playing on the one you're switching to.. I apologize if I haven't noticed you in game much (I'll retract that if you'd like), but I don't feel like you are ready to rejoin the staff team yet (especially after reading your last resignation).

• Like 1

On 5/14/2020 at 12:49 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

+ Prior staff
+ Excellent application

- Low activity

- Have not seen you on server before

Edited by Flash
  • Like 1

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor