Elise Sierra

Your In-game: Madam President 

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:167244777

The admin's name in-game: Veria

The admin's steam name (If you know it):Alex Mish

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): PRz09rO.png

Why do you think this warn was false:
I carjacked as a citizen (adverted /carjack), the car was unlocked and I took it FROM across spawn TO car dealer, I got called in a sit and was explained I can't do that. I got warned directly after explaining that, even though the person I carjacked said it's fine and just want me to be informed on the rules.

No where in the MOTD, job menu or anywhere says that I can't do that, which is why I wasn't aware and had no idea it wasn't allowed. I find a warn excessive and I should've just gotten a verbal warning and informed on it.

In addition, it should be added in the MOTD that it isn't allowed.

Any extra information:
I would like to add that I found this report 

The admin ruled that citizens can commit crime (raid)

Edited by Elise Sierra

3 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Citizens cannot raid/mug/carjack

Citizens dont have any reason why they can't do anything a crim does. Also if Im not mistaken I remember being told by a Senior Admin that they asked SMT this a year or two ago and the management at the time said Citizens can do anything.

+Support

Edited by Ghosted
  • Like 1

+ Support

No rule in MOTD says citizens can't do crime. 

4 minutes ago, Sion said:

-support 

You can't steal cars from car dealer

He took it from spawn, not car dealer.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Just side note for admin, remember to put GL somewhere in steam name. ❤️ Epipen

+ Support 

Staff have always put the idea in thier head that it's not allowed but infact it is. A citizen may cause any amount of crime according to Snar (old manager) back in the day. Staff just assume its not allowed. 

Would be nice to clear up. 

PoliceRP Manager

7 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Staff have always put the idea in thier head that it's not allowed but infact it is. A citizen may cause any amount of crime according to Snar (old manager) back in the day. Staff just assume its not allowed. 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

10 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

5q3NfnC.png

Sorry didn't see this until today. The warning for FailRP was for the reason that you did not advert. In this sit I stated that you will be receiving one warn for Failrp however you also could receive another for carjacking as a citizen. That clearly was false judgement, but the official warn that you are appealing here is valid.

Edited by Alex Veira

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Alex Veira said:

Sorry didn't see this until today. The warning for FailRP was for the reason that you did not advert. I believe in this sit I stated that you will be receiving one warn for Failrp however you also could receive another for carjacking as a citizen. That clearly was false judgement but the official warn is valid.

-Support since you did not advert carjack, was not really focused on being a citizen doing crime

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

18 minutes ago, Alex Veira said:

Sorry didn't see this until today. The warning for FailRP was for the reason that you did not advert. In this sit I stated that you will be receiving one warn for Failrp however you also could receive another for carjacking as a citizen. That clearly was false judgement, but the official warn that you are appealing here is valid.

-support

failed to advert carjack

That bald Aussie Guy

The whole sit was based on Failrp, the fact that you did not advert. I'm almost positive that the victim even stated that himself in the comment of the report. The victim uploaded a video clearly showing me 45 seconds prior to anyone stealing his car to his car being stolen with no adverts. I also double checked by going through logs/chat. the part where I even brought up that you couldn't carjack as a citizen was later in the sit after you were warned. 

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Elise Sierra said:

Can I see the video

If you remember the person who reported you, either you or I can contact him for it. I don't know his name. At the end of the day like I said I claimed you broke two rules. I warned you for the one that I knew was definitely a valid warn, therefore your appealing a valid warn with the reasoning of a false claim that I made, not a false warn that I made.

spacer.png

On 5/12/2020 at 4:13 AM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

2 hours ago, Alex Veira said:

If you remember the person who reported you, either you or I can contact him for it. I don't know his name. At the end of the day like I said I claimed you broke two rules. I warned you for the one that I knew was definitely a valid warn, therefore your appealing a valid warn with the reasoning of a false claim that I made, not a false warn that I made.

Where was the video uploaded? I don't remember his name, but if it was on youtube or something you could check your search history.

On 5/12/2020 at 4:13 AM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

It would be nice to see the video that was produced as it can give a better incite to the incident, 

Banner.jpg

+SUPPORT

Video cannot be produced proving that the actions the warning staff member is stating, and nobody can remember their name. This is why I try to at least attempt to backlog videos incase the person being warned decides to post up a warn appeal. 

Regardless, civs can commit crime as LONG as they follow the specific guidelines that everyone else has to, otherwise myself and other staff members would have been warned for FailRP as a citizen a couple of years ago when we were running around as sovereign citizens. While punishments are staff discretion, a simple verbal would have sufficed in this instance and since we dont have any proof of whether or not the player adverted carjack, it's a he/she said situation and that's just not good enough. IF a video does show up, I will change my support based on what is in the video, but in the meantime I stand at where i'm at. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 5/12/2020 at 3:13 AM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 5/12/2020 at 3:13 AM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support