New Sweep And SCP Wheatley's Idea - Denied

Wheatley the moron

What you want to see? - New Sweep GPhone 

Why should we add it? - To increace level of RP and Immersion

What are the advantages of having this? -Players waiting NLR will have something to do and RP would be more realistc

Who is it mainly for? -Research,Utility and MTF E11 Branches

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1370983401&searchtext=Gphone  And One App That could be added too https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1566482489&searchtext=Gphone+SCP 

At first I was like Huh? then I looked at the first link, and I was like Yoooooo, I could watch Youtube on here, then I clicked the second link and was Oh, I know what this is all for.

+Support, I tried finding a way to suggest this but I couldn't since it was basically a "Bell-Ghost". This SCP is really cool and pretty scary. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

you know what? this is a stupid idea

but it's funny and something other servers dont have so lets +support this if it doesn't lag since it's a small file size.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

1 hour ago, Propane said:

-support

Don't people have phones irl?

pro gamers use nokia 3310’s

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

4 hours ago, Bionicle said:

-support, if you are bored during NLR then use the computer you are playing on.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-Support either use your IRL smart phone or the PC your playing on? this is useless.

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

+/- Support, while it might be a bit useless in actual use, however it would be able to enhance RP and it doesn't take much  MB's from what i see here.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector