Will Staff Report- Denied

LuckyGoose

On 5/12/2020 at 2:01 AM, Ender said:

I wrote a whole thing but it got deleted or something, basically I will be giving my honest opinion and - Supporting this Report against Senior Administrator Will. 

• Reasoning below- 
  1. When this report was generated, it seemed very anti-Will or the evidence you provided was very specific and only shows one part of the story. We had to wait for Will to give us the other side, when you could of perfectly done that yourself (KOS Signs, Chat, etc).
  2. I, personally, do not believe that Will would abuse his power. Especially so blatantly. He has worked his way up and is definitely working on the rogue patches. 
  3. For some reason, at the end of the Report you just throw in the Demotion log, it seems like you wanted to ice the cake, even thought it was explained to you in-game. Honestly, either way (unless HC), being AFK on Government, is well being AFK. 
  4. Personal Opinion: Seems like Will is being targeted slightly at the least. Especially on the forums/in-game. 

If this wasn't the response you were expecting or you want to explain or discuss my response or have any questions, feel free to contact me on Discord, TeamSpeak or In-game/Forums. 

General Notice, please stop putting supports when you haven't heard the other person's side! Especially with reports! 

On 5/12/2020 at 2:01 AM, Ender said:

I wrote a whole thing but it got deleted or something, basically I will be giving my honest opinion and - Supporting this Report against Senior Administrator Will. 

• Reasoning below- 
  1. When this report was generated, it seemed very anti-Will or the evidence you provided was very specific and only shows one part of the story. We had to wait for Will to give us the other side, when you could of perfectly done that yourself (KOS Signs, Chat, etc).
  2. I, personally, do not believe that Will would abuse his power. Especially so blatantly. He has worked his way up and is definitely working on the rogue patches. 
  3. For some reason, at the end of the Report you just throw in the Demotion log, it seems like you wanted to ice the cake, even thought it was explained to you in-game. Honestly, either way (unless HC), being AFK on Government, is well being AFK. 
  4. Personal Opinion: Seems like Will is being targeted slightly at the least. Especially on the forums/in-game. 

If this wasn't the response you were expecting or you want to explain or discuss my response or have any questions, feel free to contact me on Discord, TeamSpeak or In-game/Forums. 

General Notice, please stop putting supports when you haven't heard the other person's side! Especially with reports! 

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 5/11/2020 at 5:49 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

So I'll take a punishment if one is needed, but here is what happened on my side.

I was building my base near club catalyst when Jay runs in to my base (which keep in mind it is rather obvious it is a KOS area for trespassing) asking me and one other UMC member (I think it was WinkleStink or someone else) if we needed welfare or whatever. Since I noticed he ran in, I was telling him verbally (and through adverts) over and over to leave the area or get behind the barricades (which are clearly visible) and I decided to start shooting him for not complying with me and the other person.

I did die outside of UMC base to Luckygoose's AWP and was revived by EMS; afterwards I brought Jay to a sit to ask why he was in our base, ignoring multiple orders to back up/ leave and to tell him "Don't just run into people's bases looking to start something". I then brought both of us back down to the street which Jay took off running towards PD to assist with uncuffing the other UMC person (or to do something relating to that other UMC guy) which in turn made me think I was being let off.

Thinking that, I went back into my base and set up some red emergency light props which is when Luckygoose came over saying "Will, you gotta go to jail" in a cheerful tone. I did ask for his supervisor since I wanted to inform them of Jay's actions and waited for them to come (I kept building while Lucky was on the radio). After a few minutes, Luckygoose gave up and became annoyed it would seem and said he was taking this to the forums.

I get that it seems I was using the sit to get out of jail, but that was not my intentions what so ever. Both Jay and Lucky could have very easily walked over and put me in cuffs and taken me to jail (which I'm fine with, I shot at a cop after all), but it seems in my mind that they wanted to target me for this. This would not be happening in my mind if Jay had not jumped over all the fences and stuff and/ or listened to us.

Evidence I have:

Signs out front of the base: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1009314473446148698/DA167E7E3DEBB07AF51E7F20E46487794C184D71/
Proof of advert: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1009314473446149007/7353FB7D4D678C813793A36151922654BAFD705D/
Combat logs: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1009314473446148860/23CF4F5531798BF558181EFB46132D399C2FC71E/

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4