Will Staff Report- Denied

LuckyGoose

Proof is REQUIRED in order to make a staff report!

Your In-Game Name: LuckyGoose

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81308264

Staff member's In-Game Name: Will UMC ( His steamID STEAM_0:0:129363914)

What did they do? So I was at PD and heard major shooting from across the street. So i pull my awp out and ran to the ladder to get on the PD roof and i see Will shooting a tac officer, so I did my job and dropped Will (panics where pushed) I waited for EMS to come and pick them up and will desides to take jay up to the roof and god knows what happened in that sit. Will came back down and dropped jay off and will went right back to RP and ignored the officers trying to take them to jail. Then UMC started to break some rules leading to one guy getting warned by me for copbait. After i got out of that sit will was still refusing to come over to us so we can cuff him and bring him to jail. At that point will tried to RP not going to jail and ask for a supervisor. The acting supervisor TheJayden crashed when we tried to bring him. So after will hiding in his base refusing to follow rules i gave up and decided to just make this report as i wont fight with anyone in game or teamspeak I will let his actions speak for him self and let SMT decide on what to do. Not only that but he also knew i was making a report came to me didnt even give me 20 secs to tab back in.

Evidence (REQUIRED): A9CAA659562797890436B38AB60676AC6DCB7845
E7D3BC8A938F3DA2949EA28B2591EB44A055D15B
39987522C1E6C03DD5298E0E40E43F75F2889AF2
656DA011BF8022C05DF126B2D4001E09B904C727
12127FC27D11CC45BABA2AEDB40448813B1F1930

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Honestly what ever SMT thinks im not one for drama but will seems to always get reports and now that i have seen it first hand this needs to stop! His actions are making us as staff look bad and we as Senior Admins are looked up to and this is not how Senior Admins act.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

That last piece of evidence is invalid Lucky goose was afk for more than 5 minutes so I tried to demote him and it did not work. So i had will demote him for me as I did not have permission to demote him. Also if you would have scrolled down a little bit more in logs you would have seen me trying to demote you. 

Edited by Cole B

Before anything, I would like @Will (WTLM2013)'s side

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

12 minutes ago, Cole B said:

Lucky lets not try and blame will for staff demoting you when I literally just had a conversation with you about this. 

Luckygoose was afk for way more than five minutes so I asked will to demote him for being afk on gov. Because it was not letting me demote you for some reason I went to will and asked him to do it. 

I went to you in game and explained it to you and you tried to claim that it was no more than five minutes of you being afk. 

Goose while you were afk I had the time 

1. see your car sitting there for about a minte 

2. See someone lockpicking your car 

3. Saw him steal it 

4. Bring him to a roof and explain why he was getting warned and warn him

5. Return him 

6. Him stealing your car again 

7. Me warning him again and jailing him for 180s 

8. after the three minutes was up I still saw you sitting there afk so I asked will if I was allowed to demote people for being afk on gov 

9. He said I was so I tried to demote you 

10. I did not have permission to demote you so I asked will to do it. 

Could be a missunderstanding. he could have been doing things in Discord, teamspeak or making this report. if he called in 10-7 for 5 mins then hes fine

Returning soon 

- Support

Two things, your warn for "Cop-bait" was because you decided to sit around forever waiting for will to leave after he did NOTHING wrong. You literally could have easily called a higher staff for the situation or talked it out. You didn't say anything. You just sat there and stared at us for almost 15 minutes. Will wasn't "hiding" he was quite literally sitting in the open next to the door. You could SEE and hear him. 

The warn, was ME killing someone because they called me a "bitch" IN-FRONT OF YOU. You did NOTHING. It may not be a GOOD reason to kill them, but still whenever a staff member is unable to do his job it is 10x easier to deal with it. Instead YOU decided to pull me to a roof and said this. "You are getting a warn for cop-bait." There was no discussion at all. It was just you choosing to target someone because of your in-ability to find a good reason to arrest Will.

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

• Head Admin

-Support

So I'll take a punishment if one is needed, but here is what happened on my side.

I was building my base near club catalyst when Jay runs in to my base (which keep in mind it is rather obvious it is a KOS area for trespassing) asking me and one other UMC member (I think it was WinkleStink or someone else) if we needed welfare or whatever. Since I noticed he ran in, I was telling him verbally (and through adverts) over and over to leave the area or get behind the barricades (which are clearly visible) and I decided to start shooting him for not complying with me and the other person.

I did die outside of UMC base to Luckygoose's AWP and was revived by EMS; afterwards I brought Jay to a sit to ask why he was in our base, ignoring multiple orders to back up/ leave and to tell him "Don't just run into people's bases looking to start something". I then brought both of us back down to the street which Jay took off running towards PD to assist with uncuffing the other UMC person (or to do something relating to that other UMC guy) which in turn made me think I was being let off.

Thinking that, I went back into my base and set up some red emergency light props which is when Luckygoose came over saying "Will, you gotta go to jail" in a cheerful tone. I did ask for his supervisor since I wanted to inform them of Jay's actions and waited for them to come (I kept building while Lucky was on the radio). After a few minutes, Luckygoose gave up and became annoyed it would seem and said he was taking this to the forums.

I get that it seems I was using the sit to get out of jail, but that was not my intentions what so ever. Both Jay and Lucky could have very easily walked over and put me in cuffs and taken me to jail (which I'm fine with, I shot at a cop after all), but it seems in my mind that they wanted to target me for this. This would not be happening in my mind if Jay had not jumped over all the fences and stuff and/ or listened to us.

Evidence I have:

Signs out front of the base: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1009314473446148698/DA167E7E3DEBB07AF51E7F20E46487794C184D71/
Proof of advert: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1009314473446149007/7353FB7D4D678C813793A36151922654BAFD705D/
Combat logs: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1009314473446148860/23CF4F5531798BF558181EFB46132D399C2FC71E/

37 minutes ago, Cole B said:

That last piece of evidence is invalid Lucky goose was afk for more than 5 minutes so I tried to demote him and it did not work. So i had will demote him for me as I did not have permission to demote him. 

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

- Support 

• Why is jay in his base in the 1st place (You should have a warrant to enter someones property) 
  • I also already explained to you why you were demoted off of DS and you decided to try and use a invalid piece of evidence and blame it all on will.  
  • All of will's actions was a effect of Jay deciding to run into wills base for no reason and try and bait will to shoot him.

spacer.png

Edited by Cole B

+/-  support 

Personally, it seems both sides have a grudge towards eachother, not saying the report was made in spite but looking at the responses, they seem to be very specific and targeted.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

Will still committed a crime and had officers waiting to take him to jail he ignored the fact that he was going to jail and kept RPing. Im also not jay so his actions are his not mine.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

I wrote a whole thing but it got deleted or something, basically I will be giving my honest opinion and - Supporting this Report against Senior Administrator Will. 

• Reasoning below- 
  1. When this report was generated, it seemed very anti-Will or the evidence you provided was very specific and only shows one part of the story. We had to wait for Will to give us the other side, when you could of perfectly done that yourself (KOS Signs, Chat, etc).
  2. I, personally, do not believe that Will would abuse his power. Especially so blatantly. He has worked his way up and is definitely working on the rogue patches. 
  3. For some reason, at the end of the Report you just throw in the Demotion log, it seems like you wanted to ice the cake, even thought it was explained to you in-game. Honestly, either way (unless HC), being AFK on Government, is well being AFK. 
  4. Personal Opinion: Seems like Will is being targeted slightly at the least. Especially on the forums/in-game. 

If this wasn't the response you were expecting or you want to explain or discuss my response or have any questions, feel free to contact me on Discord, TeamSpeak or In-game/Forums. 

General Notice, please stop putting supports when you haven't heard the other person's side! Especially with reports! 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Forum Diplomat Message

This is just a warning message, as I have seen people commenting back and forth, that could possibly cause hatred or disrespect towards members in the community. I do not want to see anyone arguing on posts, as that can lead to drama, hatred, disrespecting, etc. We encourage that everyone respects people's opinions and if you have a problem with someones opinion, please message them privately and in a respectful matter.

Also Luckygoose,

This is more like a player report, as you can just report them for "FailRP" and possibly "NITRP". When answering the question "What did the staff member do" please just keep it short and sweet with a valid reason. Writing a whole paragraph that has nothing to do with breaking the hand book etc, will just make this report confusing and hard to understand. But this is completely your decision, to report the staff member Will. But from my perspective, this is more a player report!

Kind Regards

Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

he sat there listening to u. Coulda just cuffed the guy and took him away.. No way was he avoiding being arrested after the sit. U said “U need to go to jail” so cuff him and take him. 

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

changing to - support due to the lack of evidence logs do show stuff but they dont show    very important information like a video would  

Edited by Hannah

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 5/12/2020 at 8:18 AM, Sion said:

+/-  support 

Personally, it seems both sides have a grudge towards eachother, not saying the report was made in spite but looking at the responses, they seem to be very specific and targeted.

Signature.png

20 hours ago, Ender said:

I wrote a whole thing but it got deleted or something, basically I will be giving my honest opinion and - Supporting this Report against Senior Administrator Will. 

• Reasoning below- 
  1. When this report was generated, it seemed very anti-Will or the evidence you provided was very specific and only shows one part of the story. We had to wait for Will to give us the other side, when you could of perfectly done that yourself (KOS Signs, Chat, etc).
  2. I, personally, do not believe that Will would abuse his power. Especially so blatantly. He has worked his way up and is definitely working on the rogue patches. 
  3. For some reason, at the end of the Report you just throw in the Demotion log, it seems like you wanted to ice the cake, even thought it was explained to you in-game. Honestly, either way (unless HC), being AFK on Government, is well being AFK. 
  4. Personal Opinion: Seems like Will is being targeted slightly at the least. Especially on the forums/in-game. 

If this wasn't the response you were expecting or you want to explain or discuss my response or have any questions, feel free to contact me on Discord, TeamSpeak or In-game/Forums. 

General Notice, please stop putting supports when you haven't heard the other person's side! Especially with reports! 

On 5/11/2020 at 6:08 PM, Cole B said:

- Support 

• Why is jay in his base in the 1st place (You should have a warrant to enter someones property) 
  • I also already explained to you why you were demoted off of DS and you decided to try and use a invalid piece of evidence and blame it all on will.  
  • All of will's actions was a effect of Jay deciding to run into wills base for no reason and try and bait will to shoot him.

spacer.png

as munchies said this could’ve been handled in game , seems like a misunderstanding 

5q3NfnC.png

On 5/11/2020 at 6:08 PM, Cole B said:

- Support 

spacer.png

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 5/12/2020 at 3:01 AM, Ender said:

• Reasoning below- 

I also dont believe Will would abuse his powers blatantly as claimed.

Edited by Alex Veira

spacer.png

On 5/12/2020 at 9:01 AM, Ender said:

• Reasoning below- 

Formed as i would've

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk