• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

PvpSavage

What is your steam name?:

Pvp_Savage6767

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:183017865

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

No.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

October 24, 2018 (figured it out by my warns. I know I had different dates, i'm just realizing off my first warn)

What date did you make your forums account?

November 12, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

VIP+. 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

https://gyazo.com/6e783d047f615d30e96c9db1cc71243b

Have you donated?

Yes, $40.

What rank are you applying for?

Trial moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

Nope.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:

Yes.

Timezone: EST.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve this rank because I'm extremely active, responsible, hard working, dedicated, mature, calm, and ready to get to know more of the staff team, achieving my goals with becoming an event team members hosting events and helping out other staff members such as Jimmy James and Game Theorist, and becoming successful. Also, I very little warnings considering since I've been playing since 2018 and I understand the rules extremely well, ready to be a role model to many other players on the server day and night. In addition, I'm very understanding of the other person when I'm in admin sits and I would try to work with them when I'm on staff, like if the cooperate with me and be honest, I would make punishments a little less severe (depending on the situation). While being kind, professional to both clients.  Additionally, in sits I would listen to both sides of the story before coming out to a conclusion. Finally, I think this is the perfect time to apply for staff as I'm active in many departments, soon to be staff, and staff time counts as SRT time, so I would have even more time being on staff which would count towards a department. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

So basically, I would first try to get the story from both people and ask if there is any sort of photo/video evidence of it. Then, I would  give them a Formal warning, then get a higher up staff member to ban him for 5+ days as this is the protocol on the Staff Handbook. Also, I would give them a warning saying something like "Mass RDMing | Mass Player Diss | LTAP".  In addition, they would receive the warning and a 5+ ban or if they LTAP I would give them a warning or would get another staff member to give a higher ban sentence. Finally, I think I would handle this situation in a responsible and professional way. As a Trial Moderator can only jail for a max of 300 seconds.

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

-support 

Savage, I don’t think you are ready to become a staff member. There are quite a few reason I think this. To start off you are not mature, being mature is a key aspect of being apart of the staff team. another reason I think you shouldn’t be staff is because of your actions in game. The Times I see you one you are quite mingy. Being staff means you were held to a higher standard than others, you actions in game prove to me that you are not ready to help out just yet. You also have a poor attitude towards other member in gaminglight, I have seen you a number of times be rude and disrespectful.

in conclusion I believe you are not ready for this position. There are many things you need to work on. These things are, your attitude towards other players and staff, your Maturity levels, And how are you act while in game. Once i see improvements on those reasons I would happily + support your application. I do wish you the best of luck in your application. 

5 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

Savage, I don’t think you are ready to become a staff member. There are quite a few reason I think this. To start off you are not mature, being mature is a key aspect of being apart of the staff team. another reason I think you shouldn’t be staff is because of your actions in game. The Times I see you one you are quite mingy. Being staff means you were held to a higher standard than others, you actions in game prove to me that you are not ready to help out just yet. You also have a poor attitude towards other member in gaminglight, I have seen you a number of times be rude and disrespectful.

in conclusion I believe you are not ready for this position. There are many things you need to work on. These things are, your attitude towards other players and staff, your Maturity levels, And how are you act while in game. Once i see improvements on those reasons I would happily + support your application. I do wish you the best of luck in your application. 

Also:

- where you got LTAP from in last question...

- You wouldn't need to ask for anyone to provide evidence with MRDM

- In 'why do you deserve' you say you will take both sides of story, remain professional an calm. These are already staffing standards 

-If you're active in many departments, how will you balance your time out but still be dedicated?

Edited by Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

7 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

-support

Well to Start off you are a Pretty Nice Person but shouldn't be staff yet. One of My Largest Reasons is that a Department Had to Blacklist you because you kept harassing command members. Second off You Were warned in the last 7 days. 3 You Simply Aren't mature or level headed enough to deal with a sit with an noncomplying member. But All you Could Do is Work on the way you talk to people, and just be more chill in general. Otherwise I would Most Indefinitely +support it. Good Luck With your Application.

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

8 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

27 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

was blacklisted from state for Dissing State Command across several branches. The last question is wrong and insites corruption on the staff team as no where in the question does it state that he LTAPed plus you have had to reapply several times. At this point I have not see you active on the server and as well everytime you are on i have a run in with you where i sometimes have to call staff on you. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AktqcuchNyO3jHDNvEleD7_gfmaI3BCsEXIkBnDu5iI/edit?usp=sharing go to blacklisted section Cell #163

Edited by balloonhail4979
Including link

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

-Support  

- You were blacklisted from a department for "Harassing Command" I mean.. thats pretty severe

- Like Max Holland said, maturity I'm not so sure about, as it is one of the key things the staff team requires

- I have had a few (negative) incidents with you in game 

-  Your application could use a bit work

- I don't really know where you got LTAP from in question 16. 

- In game activity for me could improve I do see you on, but it has only just been recently 

Conclusion

In conclusion, I think you could be a good staff member, work on some of the things that were listed above and in other responses. Take those, and improve, by no means are you a bad guy or anything like that. You can always try reapplying in the future. If you could improve on these things I would happily + Support, however for now It's a -Support. Sorry, and best of luck to you 🙂 

~Masterson 

Signature.png

2 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

Former GL Staff | Former USM Major 

Former SYP Command | Former FBI SAIC/HRT SGT 

PD SGT | Apart Of The Furry Community |
"Labeled As The Worst Driver In Gaminglight"

2 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support  

- You were blacklisted from a department for "Harassing Command" I mean.. thats pretty severe

- Like Max Holland said, maturity I'm not so sure about, as it is one of the key things the staff team requires

- In game activity for me could improve I do see you on, but it has only just been recently 

Conclusion

In conclusion, I think you could be a good staff member, work on some of the things that were listed above and in other responses. Take those, and improve, by no means are you a bad guy or anything like that. You can always try reapplying in the future. If you could improve on these things I would happily + Support, however for now It's a -Support. Sorry, and best of luck to you 🙂 

~Masterson 

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

3 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support  

Conclusion

~Masterson 

Im sorry but this is true and i can agree more. But good luck savage!

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

4 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support  

Conclusion

~Masterson 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

5 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

Signature.png

Hi Pvp Ive known you for a while now I personally think that your a great dude not much warns a great friend to have but you have some good sides and downs sides +Active. +Friendly +Rule follower
- Breaks a little mingy -Disrespecting a command member/getting black listed from a job.

That's my opinion I think you can make a great staff so my decision is netural +/-
Gl-Chrono

Edited by Chrono

9 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support  

Conclusion

~SupremeChow

5q3NfnC.png

• Head of Staff

-Support

Blacklisted from department for "Nonstop harassment of command members"

Somewhat mingey

Not mature

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor