Our time is passed.

Fool

"We can't always fight nature, Fool. We can't fight change. We can't fight gravity. We can't fight nothing. My whole life, all I ever did was fight. But I can't give up, neither. I can't fight my own nature. That's the paradox, Fool. You see? When you're gone, they'll just find another monster. They have to, because they have to justify their wages. Our time is passed, Fool."

• Gaminglight Love 2

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

Scary that this time has come, I knew it from what you told me but I just can't seem to think of you not being a part of Nu7 anymore...

Much love my friend, and best of wishes to future endeavors as we spoke of before, for the both of us from now on we live our lives. 

❤️

insert cliched signature 

3 hours ago, Giovanni said:

F

Didnt know you that much. Infact i am only commenting because you fubared me into acid when I was 682. Goodbye Fool. You were a good CMDER.

Rejected from the gaminglight community

I’ll always remember your climb to power and your absolute determination to become a Commander, and it’s been a blast hanging out with you. Good luck in your future endeavors, we’ll always remember you ❤️

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

GIMME MY DAMN MONEY DAMMIT!!!!!! 😞 But Ima miss you bud. The good ole 1v6 CI with fubar days...

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Sad to see that this day has finally come, I can't imagine what Nu 7 will be without you. Thank you for managing and maintaining a great branch on the server, you've always given it your all and it has really showed. You're a great guy and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to pursue next. 

Cya later, alligator. 😘

I will always miss Killing 682 with the Negev  Recontaining 682 with ya. . I just can't imagine Nu7 without you as CMDR. The legend of the Foolbar shall live on.

Godspeed Brother

10 hours ago, Da da da said:

8ce.jpg

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Damn my man, i'd never thaught that you would leave, but here we are.

I'm gonna miss the Foolbar.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

I had a fun time in the branch mainly because of you fool , Nu7 wont be the same without you since you left a mark in the branch and you also gave me PTSD from when you called me in your office just to beat me with the fubar and play a song from halo.I hope you will be back one day.

Only some people will know from where this is from " Are you actually retarded? YOU ARE SO RETARDED".

Fool stinky.jpg

16 hours ago, Fool said:

Daedran- You’ve earned my respect and you were my inspriation to join MTF thank you for being my greatest friend throughout my time on the server, you'll always be my favorite A1 XCMDR. We have have a lot of good times together and I’m gonna miss all the fun times we’ve had you get a kissy kissy on the cheek, love you <3. 

Fool...

A simple F cannot express the amount of respect, the amount of friendship I have with you. From day one I knew that you seemed like a pretty cool guy, even playing as an SCP. This was back when I STARTED, and you've always been there, maybe not in MTF, but always there where I could expect to find you if I ever needed someone to talk to, hang out with, or vent to. Honestly, without Arium, Steppy, and you as my motivation, I don't think I could have EVER come as far as I did... You were part of the reason I tried so hard to bring back MTF Alpha-1, and I forever thank you for that. You have a special place in my heart that not a whole lot of people have (no homo) just due to the amount of respect that I have for you, along with all of the fun times and overall command experience and funny ass moment's we've had, like that time you smacked me by accident into the O5 office with the Fubar while I was screaming for mercy, scaring the crap out of Jeffe and Dogz. Or that time it was only you and I in HZC, fighting for our lives during a DEFCON 2 when Director Aktus came in and gave you and I the micro, we had each-others backs.

May this resignation not be taken as the fall of an honorable commander, but more rather an indefinite absence, and while he may be missed in the hearts of those close to him, honor his name and tell those MTF members who don't know his legend, all that you have to offer. He never once abandoned his regiment, and respected that his time has come... He knows that if he truly loves something, he someday needs to let it go, and that day has come... Hold his name with the highest of respect, much like some of you all did for me when I resigned, and make sure that his name is passed down through many, many generations...

There is so much more I can say for the best friend I've ever had, and the damn finest Commander there ever was, but to be quite honest him and I both know all that can be said. Let there be tears, but not those of grief, but those of sheer honor and respect, perhaps even joy, for while he may be gone physically, he all has a place in our hearts. Our Nu-7 Commander has business he needs to tend to elsewhere, and while you may be missed significantly, you will always be loved and cherished in the hearts of the original, and in the hearts of your followers, especially mine. And with that I salute you with the highest honor (and the biggest kissy kissy) I can muster, more so than I have ever given to anyone else, for when I had no one to follow through the hard times, you allowed me to follow you. It was an honor being Commander alongside you, a damn fine offer, and with that I end my short, yet hopefully touching summary of my time with you. *Final Salute and kissy kissy* 

I also found some more battle music I think you might like, you should give it a listen sometime for me and let me know what you think! I'll miss you man, I really will.

• Sad 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

Joe moment

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

• Manager

Wow fool the buttom of the page i see you no longer my favourite fool. DIDNT MENTION THAT I ADDED IN THE FUBAR 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

1 minute ago, Nimo said:

Wow fool the buttom of the page i see you no longer my favourite fool. DIDNT MENTION THAT I ADDED IN THE FUBAR 

Nimo who?

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

1 hour ago, Nimo said:

Sorry but I don't know what you're talking about