Our time is passed.

Fool

So, the time has finally come. I have been playing on this server since March 28th 2019 and I gotta say it has been some of the most fun I have ever had on garry’s mod. Back in good ol april I first started playing on this server as a 049 main known as “The Best Doctor” I would play 049 almost all day every day, and that is what would lead me to making my first friend on the server god damn MTF Nu7 RCT Daedran RC5 (Love you <3) everyday that man would come into my CC and do /me kissy kissy and then leave and that was my only interaction with they guy, soon after by the time he was a A1 CPL I stopped playing for a week come back and this motherfucker is COL of A1 which was pretty epic. Now off the 049 story and onto when I joined Nu7, May 11th 2019 was the day I joined Nu7 got trained by bread (I think) this was the day Blackbeard was made DOC and Bread was made CMDR a great first day where we held a party in blackbeard's office for him getting DOC, while we were setting it up someone accidently prop killed blackbeard which was pretty epic. And not too far into my Nu7 career I met my second favorite A1, MAJ Arium, guy was hella fun to hang out with. Now fast forwarding a bit the day was June 4th and somehow my command app got accepted and I went from SSGT-CPT pretty big jump if you ask me, and this was the start of career in command being a CPT was fun I got to do lots of trainings such as when I trained killaz for RCT and look at him now he’s HOS. Now my time as CPT was average same with MAJ. Now we're getting into the good stuff, it was July 4th 2019 and I had just gotten COL to my very most surprise (Sorry sticks!) and this is where the legend of ‘Foolbar” began, first thing I did with the good ol fubar was run into LCZ and clap a guy who had like 2000 HP for an event, first event I ruined (Sorry for screwing over event team so many times hoovy) after that I had realized how OP that thing was and from that day forward I used that 200 damage op ass melee weapon and made many great achievements with it, ruined countless CI raids everyday (Sorry kraunch), many many events with either the fubar or the Micro (I miss that thing), and all the countless amounts of people who fell victim to it (Sorry not sorry to all the Nu7 who were killed by it) and of course my most significant achievement, when I kicked 682’s ASS in a 1v1 with the fubar, sadly in late July my 200 damage fubar was taken from me due to a certain D-class CC having it, moving on from my COL and VCMDR days we are getting into the final part. On August 4th 2019 I was moved up to CMDR, and the rest is history.

I had a good run but everything comes to an end at some point, I’m gonna miss playing on the server and hanging out with all you minges (especially you rang damn kiwi) now time for what I’m gonna call “my list of people who I think are cool”. 

Daedran- You’ve earned my respect and you were my inspriation to join MTF thank you for being my greatest friend throughout my time on the server, you'll always be my favorite A1 XCMDR. We have have a lot of good times together and I’m gonna miss all the fun times we’ve had you get a kissy kissy on the cheek, love you <3. 

Bread- Ahh my most loyal of Nu7 members I stuck by you as your COL and you stuck by me as my VCMDR you have done great for Nu7 and I hope the best for you in the future. 

Ranglatte- My favorite kiwi you are the definition of minge and I will never forget DOURS Spite and Director Aktus I have had a lot of good times with you, and you get one Soviet union token, we still need to commit war crimes, that will never end. Here take my favorite rang quote “Acceptable casualties”  

Dogz- Doggy doggy dogz what a minge you resigned 10 days before I did and you are a minge for I will never forget when I came into your office when you were DSD and I did the entire Cha Cha slide in there, good times.. Thanks for the free token to fubar 682 to death, I used it well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWBLyKB9Ok8 "I'll tell you what Fool, I'll make it up to you. I'll let you eat my ass."

Hoovy- Hoovymic moment, hoovy you were one of my favorite people to minge with and that one red dead redemption event we did when we raided the site will go down in history, and I thank you and rang for the many times you both gave me the micro hid I used it well and we had some real fun times together, best of luck to you comrade. “Our time has passed john.” 

Catsro-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYSl_Ngt_gc Boomer "Huh"

Arium- Three words. You Are Hot. 

Blackbeard- Wackbeard my favorite DOC my oh my it’s good to have you back, you were one hell of a DOC and I wish you the best of luck for where ever the server takes you next, stay wack you joe looking ass. This really do be a ooga ginga moment. 

Mystic- If you are reading this mystic, please come back. We all miss you.

Youtube- Probably no one knows who this is but, I thank for being my VCMDR you were pretty epic. 

PIXEL- Was a massive minge and you are inactive nice job on resigning, make sure you go bully Novah for me. 

Novah- You are the future of Nu7 along with bread, lead Nu7 to glory FOR THE SOVIET UNION!! OOORAHHH, also you really gotta work on those fubar skills.

Rektify- I’m never giving you that 200K for shooting blackbeard. love you!

Skela- Bro I can’t count how many times I killed you when you used to play on delta command and you are one hell of a CI CMDR. “Wind is the friction of the erf” 

E11 HCMD- Gio you are minge and mike you are cringe

Kraunch- Sorry not sorry for bullying you with the fubar. 

Mutombo- Damn drip the clown, sorry not sorry for traumatizing you with the fubar 

Blanke- Biggest minge from CI of all time. 

Starr- I can’t forget you man you are one my favorite people to talk to, stay cool man.

Camo- Here you get a spot at the bottom but hey at least you are above nimo, you were a cringe Home depot loving DOC and I commerate you for it.

Rainbow and Ritz- The janitors behind the slaughter, you are both minges. “Doing your mom doing doing you mom” 

Gensec HCMD- Killaz you are a minge who only plays Wehrmacht, Alpha beat up cryo for me, Cryolast I will never forget when you left me mid way through my Gesnec training shame on you.

Utility HCMD- Cookie NO CHICKEN POT PIE, Inaccurate wait you are DDOU now, nice. 

Research HCMD- Weiss stop bullying people with the scythe, Kuma one word weeaboo.

Honorable mentions- Tony,Orange,Boozle,Kiddo,Pixel,Igneous,th3,Beanz,Infected,Lucky,Krug,Blackstone,Gh0pit,Emoonk,Moundmaker,Jesus,October,Dang,Silver,Hang,Steppy,Jakub,Baguette,Mickey,Sticks,Watkin,Cornbread,Hugo,Zeus.

Nimo- You get the bottom of the list for being the biggest minge from Nu7, you were a really cringe CMDR and I can’t believe you left us for Imperial RP. “I like penis” 

Well that took me awhile to write god damn to everyone I didn’t mention stay epic and keep my memory of the “Foolbar” going I’m gonna miss you all and I'll still be around, now ending this off strong here is a song to remember me by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMDXl36gypw 

You're on your own, Nu-7... Fool out.

“There'll be another time..." 

Edited by Fool
  • Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

• Manager
Just now, Giovanni said:

F

You will be missed.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

NGL kinda cringe because someone posted the link in OOC but sad to see you go

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Nooooo, a Comrade has fallen. We will miss you fool, and good luck!

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

3 minutes ago, B1s0nl0v3r said:

NGL kinda cringe because someone posted the link in OOC but sad to see you go

Man I wonder who posted it... Such a Mystery.................................

Big giant F for Fool. I haven't known you as long as others have known you but you're honestly an amazing Commander and intimidating as fuck. Love you brother! ;c 

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

I remember when we first met when I was a lead engineer and you casually crunched me in the face with the foolbar right in front of Pure. Also minging with the newly installed EZ Bathroom / E11 CMD office. good times

Seeya man. You better come back to visit sometime !

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png