MTF Spawn - Denied

Neo

What you want to see?
Move MTF spawns

Why should we add it?
Some MTF brought up the idea of using Gate B.
But sadly that is near impossible because the spawn for our lovely task forces is right on top of it.
Looks kinda crowded back there for MTF sure they can use fresh new room.
Not fair that CI got a new spawn but MTF didn't right?

What are the advantages of having this?
MTF get a brand new spawn!
CI can use Gate B.

Who is it mainly for?
Mobile Task Force Units
Omicron-9 ("Sound and Fury")
Nu-7 ("Hammer Down")
Epsilon-11 ("Nine Tailed Fox")

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

Okay but move it where?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+support 

there are many unused rooms in EZ and then each TF can have their own spawn. 

5 minutes ago, Forehead man [GL] said:

There is not really a big enough room in EZ and HCZ sounds cringe

I’d argue it might make sense for Nu7 to spawn in HCZ (if there were room I don’t think there really is) because their job is to rc SCP’s. 

3 hours ago, Neo said:

Who is it mainly for?
Mobile Task Force Units
Omicron-9 ("Sound and Fury")
Nu-7 ("Hammer Down")
Epsilon-11 ("Nine Tailed Fox")

Why is it for E11? This may be hard to believe but they don't spawn at the normal MTF bunks.

2 hours ago, Crabbo said:

Why is it for E11? This may be hard to believe but they don't spawn at the normal MTF bunks.

Shhhhhh if this works E11 Could steal docks for more boats

United States Reserve General / Retired 1944 US GOA 

Rho 36 CO Occult Operative/ MTF Epsilon Eleven Commander Danny

5 hours ago, October said:

I’d argue it might make sense for Nu7 to spawn in HCZ (if there were room I don’t think there really is) because their job is to rc SCP’s. 

Yes it would make sense, but we would have to spawn in Panic Room.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

Heavy -support, Makes no sense to remove the spawns of MTF bunks makes no sense, There a branch out of the supposed to have quick access to Gate A an B, aswell the EZ 

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

Aswell Gate B can be opened from the inside so cant even crack inside, Aswell, CI i've seen constantly use gate b an escape the foundation no rule against it, you just cant enter via outside gate B, no Key-card reader

image.thumb.png.87461f9461981933b665a92bb1377e37.png

Edited by Kommunistic

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

8 minutes ago, Kommunistic said:

Aswell Gate B can be opened from the inside so cant even crack inside, Aswell, CI i've seen constantly use gate b an escape the foundation no rule against it, you just cant enter out bunks, Zero Keycard reader

image.thumb.png.87461f9461981933b665a92bb1377e37.png

This was hard to read

Dr. Maynard can open this door,  CI never use Gate B since MTF tend to not just ignore the huge group of CI near their spawn...

1 minute ago, Propane said:

This was hard to read

Dr. Maynard can open this door,  CI never use Gate B since MTF tend to not just ignore the huge group of CI near their spawn...

I meant can be cracked from inside, cant from the outside, I've seen tons of you leaving via gate B constantly, an since alot are AFK or on NLR you guys leave with ease.

Edited by Kommunistic

9 hours ago, Kommunistic said:

I meant can be cracked from inside, cant from the outside, I've seen tons of you leaving via gate B constantly, an since alot are AFK or on NLR you guys leave with ease.

That is so incorrect. 

Your funny 😀😀

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+/- support

Like the idea for Nu7 bathroom headquarters

Prefer to use Gate B to escape as D class rather than gate A, just get Maynard to do something that is nearly never done, be sneaky and don't expect for spawns to be changed becuase you cant wait for the right moment, nearly everyone in the spawn is either AFK or on NLR so they CANT call you out as they are in the spawn.

Edited by Da da da

I personally think that we should utilize the unused offices as spawns kind of like they do in Imperial RP

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

3 hours ago, Jakub said:

That is so incorrect. 

Your funny 😀😀

You're*

12 hours ago, Kommunistic said:

I've hosted many raids and have been in even more, only 3 we left through Gate B, each time MTF came out of spawn and killed us. Only twice did we actually leave. The escapee was a single E4 one. And the second was before explosives expert were a thing.

12 hours ago, Kommunistic said:

3 hours ago, Jakub said:

That is so incorrect. 

You're funny 😀😀

Edited by Ritz

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once