Should Slummy Be a GM?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Slummy be a GM?

In-game name:The Eighth Brother/DT PVT DO2

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:464619314

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Apprentice

Have you donated to the server?:  I have donated 90$ to the server

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No I have not

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have 1 warn because I was an event character with no event while on down time.

How much time do you have on the server?:I have 170+ hours on this server

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I would say my lore is really good because I am in IQ so that has mad my lore pretty good.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a Gamemaster because I love doing events myself, so I would like to help by creating events for people so they can be entertained on the server. Also, I want to be able to use my ideas and thoughts to be able to make good events for people as well as the other GMs on the server. I want to be a GM to get people active and excited about being on this server and having fun.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I can be trusted because of many reasons. First reason i should be trusted is because I am an IQ commander, so this means I have to be trusted on because I have to fulfill my duties as a commander to keep everything in shape. Also, I am cool guy and chill but when its time to be serious I will do my job to my best of my abilities. Lastly, I am well know among the community and a T-Mod on the server, which also shows I can be trusted as a GM.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: No i am not but I know how they function

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On-Ship Event:

I could do many on-ship events. One event I would do is I am an ISB agent wanting to tell the empire very important information. I have found the closest ISD in my range and would like to speak with them. I land on the ship and let the troopers know that I will need the highest ranking naval down to the hanger bay that I am in. Once the Naval member is in my location I will proceed to tell him that I have been all over the galaxy, and I have been gathering information and details on a super weapon that the rebels have plans for, so that they can destroy multiple ISDs. I will bring  the crates of information out of my ship and proceed to tell them that the information needs to be taken to bridge for further investigation. Once we are on the bridge with the crates I will ask naval to hack into database of the rebels to see if there are any files on this weapon(should find it). Once they have found this file I will tell them to erase the files about this weapon. The rebels have found out that our ISD has hacked their database and have brought their troops to deploy on the ISD and get the crates and revenge. They drop their drop pods and begin their assault in SHB( this will spread throughout the ship slowly I will have 3 rebel actors to try and take the crates but are supposed to fail). 3 rebels will try and take the crates at bridge and hopefully there is enough people to stop them. Once all rebels have been defeated the Rebel ships decide to run away:) 

Off-Ship Event: 

I will brief the troops that we have found a rebel base on the planet of Hoth and  on that planet there is a jedi. Once I have breifed them I will proceed to tell them to go to MHB to prepare for assault. Once the troops have made it to Hoth (I will have 2 rebel actors and 1 jedi) they will have to go through multiple gates that need to be hacked. On each sides of the gates rebel forces will be awaiting them and they will have to clear them out until the last gate. The last gate will be for force users only which is when the jedi will try to kill the IQ members. Once they have killed the jedi the will find out that they have been keeping four holocrons in their base. After that, they will load back up to the transports with the holocrons and head back to the ISD. Lastly, the IQ will be able to keep the holocrons.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give Name weapon[weapon name]

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):!model Name model [Model Name]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I have read the Guidelines and Understand them. 

19 hours ago, Knight [GL] said:

+Support

• I have personally see him being a great staff member
  • Very dependable and friendly guy
  • The Event Ideas are actually pretty good the On Ship is a tad basic as most ON SHIPS have an ISB involved tends to get old
  • Understands Commands

• Like 1

+ Support

• Is IQ Command, so trusted in positions
  • Knows his way around lore
  • Can definitely spruce-up on ship events a little
  • Detailed Application
  • Genuinely nice bloke
  • Like 1

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."