Creamey's Research Resignation

Creamey

Name: Creamey

Well, it's time. It's sad that I'm leaving so soon, although I did not make that much of an impact. I truly did enjoy my time in Research, but it quickly lost its touch for me. You can expect to see me back sometime in the future, but not for a while.

Here are some honorable mentions of the people who made an impact on me:

Cancer: My favorite command member by far. You mentored me as a Researcher and I really appreciate that. Thank you. See you in Event Team, dude.

Hope: My non-command mentor and impacted me the most. Thank you so much for all that you did for me in Research. I look forward to hanging out with you in Event Team and Medical.

GLaDOS: Another great command member who treated me with respect. See you in Event Team.

Tomato: You were a chill guy with a radio talk show host voice. I'm gonna ask you to say more stuff in the future.

Jack II: Super chill guy. It was great hanging out with you. See you in Security, buddy.

Cryolast: The other Security Command in Research. Your tests were really fun.

Wheatley: You were a minge, but such a great guy to hang out with. See you in Medbay WHERE YOU CONSTANTLY SMOKE!

Weiss: A fantastic HOR. Thanks for giving me the chance to be a RIG Unit when I was only a researcher. Keep on improving Research.

Dr. Emilia: Super fun and hilarious to hang out with on RIG. Your a great RPer and I look forward to interacting with you during Events.

Perkele: You were a funny and mingey guy to hang out with. See you in Event Team, nerd.

Illager: I had fun training you for Security. Thanks for being chill.

Nebulalol/Leafyishere: Epic guy and really chill. YOU BETTER GET BACK TO SENIOR RESEARCHER!

KEEP ON DOING SCIENCE EVERYONE, WE'RE WITH THE SCIENCE TEAM!

Edited by CreameyCheesey
  • Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

Will miss you in Research, hope to see you around the server still!

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Well, I can't believe we're losing another great member of the research branch.

Thanks for everything you've done to research. When you joined the research department, you were the first person that I genuinely thought that you would excel at. Sadly, all good things comes to an end. 

As one of the person who trained you (Cancer and Me) and the person who trained you to become a trainer, I will bid you farewell and hope you would come back to research one day.

Good luck in future endeavors! 

• Like 1

osu! achiever? I don't know