Accepted or Denied  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Accepted or Denied

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Havoc

What is your steam name?: Bigjoe10

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:3757568

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have been Admin/MOD on other servers from years ago that are no longer operational!

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing around fall of 2018, Sept-Nov.

What date did you make your forums account? March of 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? Old screenshot but I have 5. 2 From 2020 the rest are from 1-2 years ago.

4000_screenshots_20200323115224_1.thumb.jpg.4d0ea91de85c76d2cac031ed76adc280.jpg

Have you donated? Yes for VIP+. Fubar, EMP and a CC ! 

What rank are you applying for? TRIAL MOD.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I play strictly GamingLight Police RP

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes!! 

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) A primary goal of mine on Gaming Light is not only to be a good well known player. But It is a goal of mine to help the community/players grow. There are so many times I come on GL to see multiple staff on, but not On duty. Which causes major concern for myself. Where players are being disrespected/abused and no one Is there to help them. If you ask anybody I try my best to help my fellow members of the GL community although I don't possess any true power to help them. I just try my best to guide them or de-escalate situations until Staff arrive. I am working more and more on being level headed, and more laid back. ( Although I am a firm believer that EVERBODY should speak their mind and STAND UP for what YOU believe in , professionally and respectfully, and respectfully don't let anyone ever BULLY you out of how you FEEL!) I feel that once I am apart of the staffing team my superiors/leaders will start to see the real me, and get to know me as not some random player on GL but as a legit POSITIVE influence and legit MEMBER of this community. I want to see GL grow, I want to see GL thrive and be the top Server on Garrys Mod. I support all GL servers, but I play DAILY on Police RP. Again I want to reiterate that I learn something new daily, and even as a Staff Member I will continue to GROW and become more and more helpful, positive and good influence for players of all age and race. I want to be known to all of you as a honest guy, with good intentions, strictly here to HELP for the greater good. This is my 3rd Application I believe, and I would be 100% Honored and grateful to have an OPPORTUNITY to be apart of this Team! I genuinely think GL needs mature individuals on their staffing team ( although our current team is on point) There is always room for growth and potential. I thank you all for your consideration of this request!

- HAVOC 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If a player was reported to me in regards to MASS RDming I would immediately !bring player and !jail player to prevent them from causing any more harm/interfering with another players good time on the server. Once I do that and they are being nothing but disrespectful and immature I would immediately gag them. If it went any further than that I would mute them. After doing everything I could do in my power I would be obligated to inform my higher up ( while that player is with me) to !ban them for the appropriate amount of time. As a Moderator/Admin it is our duty to ensure player integrity across the board and to PROTECT the good players that want to have fun and enjoy their time. We have no room for racism, hateful comments and true player disrespect. 

+ Major Support

Pros

• Didn't forget my birthday
  • Very nice guy
  • Mature but also very very honest which is very hard to come by
  • A true member

Cons

• Didnt sing happy birthday
  • I have no cons for him ❤️

• Laughing 2

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

Major+support
                                                                                                         +Respectful
                                                                                                         +Mature
                                                                                                          +Active
                                                                                                        + Would make a excellent staff me

32 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Major Support

Pros

• Very nice guy
  • A true member

Cons

YES

• Gaminglight Love 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support

Havoc has proven that he deserves to be given a chance as staff through his maturity, activity, constant desire to help others and friendly, kind personality. All in all, I have no cons for this application and homie deserves T-Mod.

• Gaminglight Love 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Timm said:

+Support

Havoc has proven that he deserves to be given a chance as staff through his maturity, activity, constant desire to help others and friendly, kind personality. All in all, I have no cons for this application and homie deserves T-Mod.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

5 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Major Support

Pros

• Very nice guy
  • A true member

Cons

Edited by TheJayden
  • Gaminglight Love 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

9 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Major +Support

-Mature

-Reasonable/Level-Headed

-Active

-Old and Respected member of the community

-Would make great Staff

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

15 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Major +Support

-Mature

-Reasonable/Level-Headed

-Active

-Would make great Staff

• Gaminglight Love 1

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

18 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Major Support

Pros

• Very nice guy
  • A true member

Cons

• Gaminglight Love 1

20 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Major +Support

-Mature

-Reasonable/Level-Headed

-Active

-Would make great Staff

Would love to see Havoc on the staff team. Seems like he knows what hes doing.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

On 5/10/2020 at 5:45 PM, Alex Raddish said:

Major +Support

-Mature

-Reasonable/Level-Headed

-Active

-Would make great Staff

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former GL Staff | Former USM Major 

Former SYP Command | Former FBI SAIC/HRT SGT 

PD SGT | Apart Of The Furry Community |
"Labeled As The Worst Driver In Gaminglight"

On 5/10/2020 at 8:13 PM, Timm said:

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

5q3NfnC.png

• Head of Staff

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 5/11/2020 at 3:13 AM, Timm said:

+Support

Add To That, VERY Friendly With Everyone

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 5/10/2020 at 8:13 PM, Timm said:

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 5/10/2020 at 7:13 PM, Timm said:

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1