Niko's Forecon Application

Should I be FORECON?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be FORECON?

• Yes
    • No

What Is Your In-game Name: USMC MARSOC 1LT Niko

What Is Your current Rank? (1LT+): 1LT

When did you join the United States Marine Corps? I joined in 2019, but recently came back in the start of April, 2020.

Are you in MARSOC ( If Not You will Instantly Be Denied): Yes

Who Would Like To See You As FOECON? (One FORECON memeber, Two Officers): USA259 DeltaForce LTC Vice - USAF MAJCOM LTC MP DrWolfie - (Couldn't get a FORECON Member)

Why Should We Trust You With Being a FORECON ? (75 Words Min): I have trained for a pretty long time on what different tactics to use depending on the situation and location.
This make me a valuable asset to use when it comes to war. I also feel I can easily lead troops into battle and overcome any force that may be in the way. Overall with my 
experiences I make a good leader along with an efficient trainer, which is why I believe I can be trusted with becoming a FORECON.

Why Do You Want To Be FOECON (100 Words Min): I would like to become FORECON, because I feel as if it is the next step in becoming a better leader. FORECON is known for
being the best of the best, which I feel I could live up to those expectations. I also firmly believe that I could help other members of FORECON better understand their 
enemies in battle, and help my fellow members to overcome their enemies easier. The final reason I would like to become FORECON is to show my high command that I have what
it takes to be a leader, and what it takes to hopefully one day become a member of high command myself.

What Is Your Timezone?: Eastern

How Often Can You Be On? (How many days/hours a week): Anywhere from 5-7 days

Are you a well trained & disciplined Soldier? : Yes

How many warns do you have? (Can be checked by !Warns) : 0 active warns, 12 total from 2-3 years ago

Do you have any Active strikes?(If you do, then you will be denied) : No

Are you capable of completing the mission & helping out your teammates any way necessary?: Yes

Do you understand what will be expected of you as a FORECON member: Yes

+ Support

- active

- Great leader

-highly trained and skilled

-Great guy overall and definitely deserves it 

14 hours ago, Vice said:

+ Support

- active

- Great leader

Also, look who finally applied XD

Good luck my dude, and go Marines!

ImperialRP] | ST 2LT Josh 1424 | ST HVY Assistance Lead Josh | ST Scout Reserve Josh | SF FC Josh 1424 |
PoliceRP] | SCU CPL Josh 1S60 | FBI SSA Josh KGB46 | SM Josh 1A65 |Trooper FSTC Josh 1T93 | Moderator Josh
MilitaryRP]  | Retired US LTC  Retired USDI CPT and USMP MPO | Retired Moderator and WarDog |  | Ex. USAF CPT | Ex. USMC COL  | 

On 5/10/2020 at 11:43 PM, Vice said:

+ Support

- active

- Great leader

United States Reserve General / Retired 1944 US GOA 

Rho 36 CO Occult Operative/ MTF Epsilon Eleven Head Combat Engineer Lieutenant Colonel Danny/ Omicron Rho DOZ Pasithea

On 5/10/2020 at 10:43 PM, Vice said:

+ Support

- active

- Great leader

Highly skilled Operative of the Marine Corps who will fight at all costs, other than that he is a reliable friend and trustworthy.

~ Shadow ~  Noble 4 Operative A239 Emile; United States Army Delta Force Brigadier General

"The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Nemo Resideo.  Wardog Super Admin MilitaryRP

Accepted

Please come speak to COL+ as soon as possible to get your training

- Major General Quinn