"Party bus" complaint- Accepted

Deathcorn1122

Your In-Game Name:Ots

Your SteamID:

Staff member's In-Game Name: Don't know since multiple staff seem to support or joined in

What did they do? From what I was told it was the "teamspeak manager" or something like that who had decided to do it. How can high ranking staff say ignore it. They can do what they want with it. Getting a civilian to drive a marked cop bearcat, playing music, using the lights and prop minging by adding prop seats on the side and top stacked randomly. But any mention is shut down cause staff can do that. How are staff allowed to do stuff players can't. If I got a civilian to drive my cop car and drive around with a hobo playing music while the driver plays with the lights, I would get warned. Why is it ok for staff to drive around in a "mingy" manor and be allowed to. Yet if players did the same thing, someone would be warned. Why are there separate standards. I was not the only player to not be happy with it. In fact 2 times on the radio that swat bearcat was labled as stolen.

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

Assistant Head Dispatcher Otis ARU Chief Inspector Otis TRJ11 |  DOC SSGT Otis 1CO29

1 minute ago, Alex Raddish said:

I mean it kinda seems like Super Admins+ were just having fun and interacting with their playerbase

Team speak manager, Multiple super admins, and at the end of the video the manager were all fine with it. I dont think its right to compare your ability to do things with SMT as well as JMT. 

• Like 1