Update staff application format posts- Accepted

Will

• Head Admin

So I'm sure everyone has noticed the new forums banners for everyone, and with that being said I think it is about time for the rest of the website to follow with this update. The place where I think this stands out the most is the staff application format posts (some were made by Zeeptin, others by the server manager) where there are missing images and a string of text behind every one (such as "TMBannerRanks.png.9a8ff5c4f715384f282227" for Trial Mod).

I know this might not be priority number one right now, but I think this might look a bit cleaner to new applicants to see the new banners there rather than missing images.

Here is a list of all of the new banners if anyone needs them:

Owner - 

websitetagown.jpg.47307db6285a93ba971ce8

Manager - 

websitetagman.jpg.7774c7cc87426a1d6bfa5a

Head of Staff - 

websitetaghos.jpg.18010d5764866ebd46ccb1

Head Admin -

websitetagheadadmin.jpg.dfee404cd0f2e1c3

Super Admin -

websitetagsuperadmin.jpg.924b5079c86b4fe

Senior Admin -

websitetagsnradmin.jpg.4af7845b8ed55e93a

Admin -

websitetagadmin.jpg.938fd46ed449c7b0cb65

Senior Moderator -

websitetagsnrmod.jpg.0aaafe9551c4ee990fd

Moderator - 

websitetagmod.jpg.b0a50cf8b0ff4aa62035b1

Trial Moderator -

websitetagtrailm.jpg.3f1b8a70015ba41a777

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

• Head Admin

Also if someone could try to do it for the staff handbook (if they are willing to).

Just a suggestion, but maybe add "dividers" to separate each part of the staff team? See below

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •     Executive Management Team (EMT)     • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Zeeptin info and banner

≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡     Senior Management Team (SMT)     ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡

Manager, Head of Staff, Head Admin info and banners

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =      Junior Management Team (JMT)     = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Super Admin info and banner

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -     General Staff Ranks     - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

TMod, Mod, SenMod, Admin, SenAdmin info and banners

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

• 6 months later...
  • Owner

Accepted

First of all, I would like to thank you for your suggestion! Our community truly runs off of suggestions and it is much appreciated. SMT has decided to implement your suggestion! We might alter your suggestion slightly to make sure it fits its purposely correctly.