Tonto's False Warn Appeal- Denied

Tonto

Your In-game: Tonto Thrush 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157391243

The admin's name in-game: SupremeChow UMC

The admin's steam name (If you know it):supremechow

What warning did you receive: ARDM/FailRP/Copbait

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://ibb.co/9tM2ymB

Why do you think this warn was false: Alright so let me give you back story. It's midnight the server is cooling down and people are bored, me and a few other people decide to mess around and have a Fubar war outside spawn and the winner got bragging rights just like every other minge hour. Then later on we try to go into SS base where we of course get killed by the OP Shotguns and snipers. Then later on we are chilling at spawn and one of my friends (Toby Bababoi) was wanted for shooting GOV because he escaped the massacre at SS, at spawn SWAT member Ender decides to pull his gun on Toby and try to arrest him. Ender did point the gun at me as well which is where I then felt my life was threatened which is why I attempted to kill Ender with my Fubar. Then later he calls a sit saying we are Copbating ARDMing and FailRPing. Now I have not been warned for ARDM, Copbait, or FailRP before and most of the time when someone breaks rules and they haven't been warned for that rule then the admin 7/10 times gives them a verbal. Now keep in mind this was Minge Hour at midnight where even other GOV participated in our Fubar battle but yet only Ender was the one to get hurt by our fun and call a sit and get people warned.

Any extra information: N/A

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

+support Even some gov were messing around too and ender was the only one to get mad i think this should have been a verbal mostly because we weren't trying to ruin someones rp we were just having fun and took it a bit too far. Plus we didnt have  any warns about it before hand and i dont even think the admin checked our warns before warning us.

• Like 1

+ Support 

At this time of the night people were just winding down and trying to just socialize and talk to other people and just play some mini games.  They were just out there to brighten up the mood and I feel like it made the server more fun since no one was raiding,  robbing banks / gen stores, etc.  If someone really felt like the Fubar's were ruining their experience on the server and had a problem with it,  it should be at most just a talk to the individuals to just tone it down a bit and I think the punishment is excessive.    

• Like 1

-Support

There is no such thing as “minge hour” you must be always following the rules no matter the time of day , you claimed he was in your family because both of your names start with T, which is the FailRP warn, on top of that hitting a officer randomly with a. fubar is copbait, and even if he was aiming a gun at you that’s fear rp,Rifle>Fubar . Reading your appeal, you tried going into SS base which is again cop bait either way you look at it since all gov buildings are aos/kos .

@Ender has video evidence , please upload your side aswell. 

Edited by SupremeChow

5q3NfnC.png

32 minutes ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

There is no such thing as “minge hour” you must be always following the rules no matter the time of day , you claimed he was in your family because both of your names start with T, which is the FailRP warn, on top of that hitting a officer randomly with a. fubar is copbait, and even if he was aiming a gun at you that’s fear rp,Rifle>Fubar . Reading your appeal, you tried going into SS base which is again cop bait either way you look at it since all gov buildings are aos/kos .

Hi there, so basically Tonto, along with two-three others were having fubar battles outside of Spawn and other Open locations every 2-6 minutes. Due to the fact that the locations were open, cops and government were driving by. Having an open battle, with weapons and where cops can see is considered copbait as cops are going to intervene. For the FailRP, it is because they were attacking each other every 2-6 Minutes and resulted in killing along with the fact that they ganged up on Government and none of them had the same name or relation to be able to 'defend' one another. Finally for the ARDM, that was included because he (Tonto) attacked me for no valid reason, out of the blue in front of spawn. I did not threaten or give an RP reason for a attempted murder of anyone, including myself. 

IF ANY OF THIS WAS CONFUSING, PLEASE CONTACT ME ON DISCORD OR TEAMSPEAK. 

Video of one of the encounters - https://medal.tv/clips/23996060/d1337gZeVkGk

Video of part of the Staff Sit - https://medal.tv/clips/23996020/d13372cylfcJ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: The video doesn't show him just hitting me by spawn and the main reason of why he was warned. Also, I wanted to bring him to a staff sit instead of just warning him. 

- Support

• Reasoning Above

Also, pretty sure that all of you had 5+ Days on the server. Tonto, has about 4 Weeks, VIP+ and PD Command along with other Departments. You were all warned based on the severity,  rules broken, time on the server, reputation, etc. Those are only some of the ways staff can decide to warn or not. I am also getting that none of you stop minging because most of you were warned again for FailRP | No Value for Life | NITRP when you rushed into bank during a robbery after getting the warning so...

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Right uh... holding a fubar isn't copbait...

But minge hour or not, rules still apply and no one has a immune card 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

Just now, Sion said:

Right uh... holding a fubar isn't copbait...

But minge hour or not, rules still apply and no one has a immune card 

The point was that him and his friends were killing each other in public multiple times.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

But they were already doing it. Theu didn't do it just to get your attention. So it's not really copbait

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

25 minutes ago, Sion said:

But they were already doing it. Theu didn't do it just to get your attention. So it's not really copbait

I don't wanna flood but they  did it other times after, mainly when Tonto ARDM'd me and I called the sit instead of warning all of them. My video of that is corrupted. 

once again we were all just trying to have fun with each other and not get the cops attention  so Sion does have a vaild point of that it wasn’t cop bait 

14 hours ago, Ender said:

Hi there, so basically Tonto, along with two-three others were having fubar battles outside of Spawn and other Open locations every 2-6 minutes. Due to the fact that the locations were open, cops and government were driving by. Having an open battle, with weapons and where cops can see is considered copbait as cops are going to intervene. For the FailRP, it is because they were attacking each other every 2-6 Minutes and resulted in killing along with the fact that they ganged up on Government and none of them had the same name or relation to be able to 'defend' one another. Finally for the ARDM, that was included because he (Tonto) attacked me for no valid reason, out of the blue in front of spawn. I did not threaten or give an RP reason for a attempted murder of anyone, including myself. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: The video doesn't show him just hitting me by spawn and the main reason of why he was warned. Also, I wanted to bring him to a staff sit instead of just warning him. 

- Support

• Reasoning Above

Also, pretty sure that all of you had 5+ Days on the server. Tonto, has about 4 Weeks, VIP+ and PD Command along with other Departments. You were all warned based on the severity,  rules broken, time on the server, reputation, etc. Those are only some of the ways staff can decide to warn or not. I am also getting that none of you stop minging because most of you were warned again for FailRP | No Value for Life | NITRP when you rushed into bank during a robbery after getting the warning so...

3 hours ago, Tonto said:

once again we were all just trying to have fun with each other and not get the cops attention  so Sion does have a vaild point of that it wasn’t cop bait 

Even then, if you went inside SS Base its still considered copbait and I know it's copbait because it happened to me in the past.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

18 hours ago, Ender said:

- Support

• Reasoning Above

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

So tonto you are clearly a active and somewhat of a longtime member you should know the rules by now this also could reflect on your PD Command as you break server rules.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

5 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

So tonto you are clearly a active and somewhat of a longtime member you should know the rules by now this also could reflect on your PD Command as you break server rules.

I was on Crim so idk how this would reflect on that but ok...

As Command in any department if you use the same name people will look at you differently if you break rules but im not here to argue you should know not to break rules.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

On 5/9/2020 at 11:54 PM, Ender said:

- Support

• Reasoning Above

On 5/10/2020 at 1:11 AM, SupremeChow said:

-Support

Huge -Support 
Minge hour is still a thing late at night, BUT doesn't mean you cant get warned. trying to use minge hours as a excuse just doesn't work.
there is also Lots of proof of you minging. I understand that you want to have fun, but there's other things you can do to have fun that's not breaking the rules.

and to clarify to all people who don't know what minge hour is. its a term that is used when there is no Staff on.
Also minge hours is JUST a term.

Edited by BRUH

Returning soon 

On 5/9/2020 at 11:11 PM, SupremeChow said:

-Support

On 5/9/2020 at 11:54 PM, Ender said:

- Support

• Reasoning Above

From what I have seen -Support.

spacer.png