hope's Field Agent application

Hope

1) Name: hope
hope is a scientist that majored in theoretical science and physics. During his time in university, an unknown man supposedly mugged hope, bringing him away from the town. After a while, the van stopped and the man revealed himself as a recruiting agent for the research department of the S.C.P foundation. hope was told that he was chosen by the foundation due to his talent and his dedication in science and his expertise in branches that the foundation needed. After spending decades with the foundation, hope earned a reputation within the department as a trusted researcher in the SCP foundation.

2) You have been granted clearance to recruit personnel of any department (that are of level 3 clearance) to assist in your operation, in an effort to diversify the plan.
Describe the team you would assemble, as well as your plan to capture the anomaly.

If I was granted clearance to recruit personnel of any department in the foundation, I would recruit three Nu-7 unit (Two field expert and one juggernaut), two omicron-9 units (Two juggernaut or soldiers), one research supervisor, 3 RCF units (one officer and two operatives) and one Lead Researcher. The anomaly that we would theoretically be dealing with would be a sentient object that is capable of sending humanoid messages to different frequency on the radio through cell towers and are hostile towards any subjects who approaches it. He is lanky, pale and has skin that has been devoided of pigmentation, his nails are razor sharp like that of a surgeon's scalpel. He is capable of movement, but the anomaly moves slowly due to its body being heavily degraded, the anomaly has demonstrated a swift regenerative ability where it would regenerate wounds in a snap.  My plan as a research field agent to contain the anomaly is to first trap the anomaly in a corner by either surrounding the anomaly with MTF unit (this is a risky approach) or create a temporary containment chamber for the anomaly. Since the anomaly is hostile and would approach any subject that would come close to it, we can easily trap the anomaly by tranquilizing it and bring the anomaly to its temporary containment chamber. I, as a research field agent would tell the Nu-7 unit to approach the anomaly and tranquilize the subject. Then, I would instruct both Nu-7 units to approach the anomaly and restrain it to ensure the safety of foundation's personnel while the two Omicron units would watch our backs due to the anomaly potential to signal hostile threats/GOI to come to the facility and raid us. If everything works well, the anomaly should be in cuffed and would be brought back to the temporary containment chamber, two RCF operatives would help the Nu-7 units to bring him back to its temporary containment chamber while the officer would oversees the operations.  Lastly, I recruited a research command personnel to oversees and supervise the operation happening while the Lead Researcher and me would be experiment and see the efficiency of the anomaly.

After successfully executing your plan, you now have the anomaly in your custody. But despite the successful operation, you are then ambushed by a trio of CI, who demand the captured anomaly.
How will you defuse the situation?

To defuse the situation as a research field agent, I would slowly calm them down and try to negotiate with the trio of CI. I would then signal both Omicron-9 units to be on alert due to GOI raid and I would also signal the RCF to report to the foundation about the current situation. If they persists, I as a RFA would signal MTF and RCF to engage in the fight by first baiting the CIs into tricking them that we are going to give them the anomaly. This is when both Omicron-9 would be on standby. When they approach the anomaly, both Omicron-9 units, Nu-7 units and the RCF units would engage them in a gun fight while non-combatant class such as the research command and lead researcher would be hiding in a safe spot until MTF signals it is clear to come out.

After temporarily securing the anomaly into containment, you have been trusted to design its containment procedures.
What is your plan to secure this anomaly?

CLASSIFIED TO EUCLID

The anomaly is to be stored in a sound proof box at upper heavy containment zone where the anomaly would be placed and protected from GOIs in humanoid containment chamber. The anomaly is to have its nails trimmed daily as it has shown significant regenerative ability and have it transfer to the research department in site-05 for examination and testing. All personnel entering the anomaly's containment chamber is to be advised to wear a vest or armor thick enough to stop the attacks of the anomaly as the anomaly is capable of piercing human's skin with ease. In the case of a containment breach, site wide alarm are to be initiated, RCF  units and Nu-7 units are to patrol Entrance Zone, Heavy Containment Zone and Light Containment Zone to locate the anomaly. All non-combatant class such as researchers and utilities are to head to the nearest panic room until the anomaly is secured due to possible GOI raid from the anomaly signal and its hostility to personnel.

osu! achiever? I don't know

+Support

Dedicated, active, and motivated. Hope has been in research for a while now, and overall shows that he is capable of this position.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

+Support

I don't know you at all, but you put a lot of detail into this application and that's what matters. You obviously are dedicated in wanting the position so I say why not? Good punctuation and use of SCP-related vocabulary.

Former FD || Benjamin O. Walker || A̸̹̩̫̞̳͓͇̞͆̂̀ḽ̶́̅̇͋̔͂̃͛̍̄̀͛̓͆e̴̫͉͉̫͐̅͗͂̓̅͐̾̌͊̒͘͘͠x̵̰̱͖̘͚͓̦͕̯̼̿́̃̇̓̚ ̷̮̣̗̝̋͜͠P̶̡̨̧̹̰͍̯̼̳͇̳̰̒͛̆̀̌͒̕͝o̵̻̪̦̟̠͔̳͖̺̊̑̒ŕ̵̨͇̣̺̱̱̯̲́̄͋̓̇̇́͛͜͠͝ṭ̸̯̗͠e̸̲͉̜͖̥̟͎͆̀̑͛

2 hours ago, Youtube Rewind 2018 said:

+Support

I don't know you at all, but you put a lot of detail into this application and that's what matters. You obviously are dedicated in wanting the position so I say why not? Good punctuation and use of SCP-related vocabulary.

Walker really came back from the dead just to +support you 

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

11 hours ago, Dr. Rem said:

+Support 
Well written and there seems to be a lot of effort put into this log

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

+support

During my time in research Hope was an amazing researcher. His application also showed that he tried his best. After this gets accepted I hope the next thing you get accepted into is command.

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

• Head Admin
On 5/9/2020 at 9:22 PM, Hope said:

1) Name: hope
hope is a scientist that majored in theoretical science and physics. During his time in university, an unknown man supposedly mugged hope, bringing him away from the town. After a while, the van stopped and the man revealed himself as a recruiting agent for the research department of the S.C.P foundation. hope was told that he was chosen by the foundation due to his talent and his dedication in science and his expertise in branches that the foundation needed. After spending decades with the foundation, hope earned a reputation within the department as a trusted researcher in the SCP foundation.

2) You have been granted clearance to recruit personnel of any department (that are of level 3 clearance) to assist in your operation, in an effort to diversify the plan.
Describe the team you would assemble, as well as your plan to capture the anomaly.

If I was granted clearance to recruit personnel of any department in the foundation, I would recruit three Nu-7 unit (Two field expert and one juggernaut), two omicron-9 units (Two juggernaut or soldiers), one research supervisor, 3 RCF units (one officer and two operatives) and one Lead Researcher. The anomaly that we would theoretically be dealing with would be a sentient object that is capable of sending humanoid messages to different frequency on the radio through cell towers and are hostile towards any subjects who approaches it. He is lanky, pale and has skin that has been devoided of pigmentation, his nails are razor sharp like that of a surgeon's scalpel. He is capable of movement, but the anomaly moves slowly due to its body being heavily degraded, the anomaly has demonstrated a swift regenerative ability where it would regenerate wounds in a snap.  My plan as a research field agent to contain the anomaly is to first trap the anomaly in a corner by either surrounding the anomaly with MTF unit (this is a risky approach) or create a temporary containment chamber for the anomaly. Since the anomaly is hostile and would approach any subject that would come close to it, we can easily trap the anomaly by tranquilizing it and bring the anomaly to its temporary containment chamber. I, as a research field agent would tell the Nu-7 unit to approach the anomaly and tranquilize the subject. Then, I would instruct both Nu-7 units to approach the anomaly and restrain it to ensure the safety of foundation's personnel while the two Omicron units would watch our backs due to the anomaly potential to signal hostile threats/GOI to come to the facility and raid us. If everything works well, the anomaly should be in cuffed and would be brought back to the temporary containment chamber, two RCF operatives would help the Nu-7 units to bring him back to its temporary containment chamber while the officer would oversees the operations.  Lastly, I recruited a research command personnel to oversees and supervise the operation happening while the Lead Researcher and me would be experiment and see the efficiency of the anomaly.

After successfully executing your plan, you now have the anomaly in your custody. But despite the successful operation, you are then ambushed by a trio of CI, who demand the captured anomaly.
How will you defuse the situation?

To defuse the situation as a research field agent, I would slowly calm them down and try to negotiate with the trio of CI. I would then signal both Omicron-9 units to be on alert due to GOI raid and I would also signal the RCF to report to the foundation about the current situation. If they persists, I as a RFA would signal MTF and RCF to engage in the fight by first baiting the CIs into tricking them that we are going to give them the anomaly. This is when both Omicron-9 would be on standby. When they approach the anomaly, both Omicron-9 units, Nu-7 units and the RCF units would engage them in a gun fight while non-combatant class such as the research command and lead researcher would be hiding in a safe spot until MTF signals it is clear to come out.

After temporarily securing the anomaly into containment, you have been trusted to design its containment procedures.
What is your plan to secure this anomaly?

CLASSIFIED TO EUCLID

The anomaly is to be stored in a sound proof box at upper heavy containment zone where the anomaly would be placed and protected from GOIs in humanoid containment chamber. The anomaly is to have its nails trimmed daily as it has shown significant regenerative ability and have it transfer to the research department in site-05 for examination and testing. All personnel entering the anomaly's containment chamber is to be advised to wear a vest or armor thick enough to stop the attacks of the anomaly as the anomaly is capable of piercing human's skin with ease. In the case of a containment breach, site wide alarm are to be initiated, RCF  units and Nu-7 units are to patrol Entrance Zone, Heavy Containment Zone and Light Containment Zone to locate the anomaly. All non-combatant class such as researchers and utilities are to head to the nearest panic room until the anomaly is secured due to possible GOI raid from the anomaly signal and its hostility to personnel.

Accepted. Contact me on Discord for additional briefing Agent Hope.