Research Staff Involved In testing:Wheatley,Hope,Cancer
Ranks Of Staff: Senior Researcher Wheatley,Lead Researcher Hope,RAM Cancer [My Supervisor]
SCP Tested on:SCP 682 Hard To Destroy Reptile Or Cuttest Creature

Question:Can we use 682's Body Fluids and other Parts of DNA In order to create vaccine protecting humans from dangers like SCP 008.
Back Ground Research: SCP 682 Is Giant Reptile Like creature that Can use it's Nose to Change any matter into energy thats being used as food by SCP 682
SCP 682 should be destroyed or Cointained in better envirement as soon as possible.SCP 682 Has to be kept in Site [Redacted] due to the orders of [Redacted] Command
Creature Must be kept in Big Acid Pool at all the times and feed once every week with Used D Class Staff

Hyphotesis:Combining SCP 682's Body Fluids and Blood with Human Will Upgrade human to the point of 682 resistance.

Observations:SCP 682 was tranqualized by 4 MTF Nu7 Units,After that research staff entered the area,then we took sambles of Blood and skin.Then I Made test vacine after that step I decided to Inject D class staff with substance.Test Resoult was that D was resistant to 008 and could'nt die, Only way to kill D was to Knok D out and Incelerate his body.
Notes:You maight expect 682's Skin to be hard and rough.In fact its not When I touched his skin It was soft and Quite fine.
If we ever kill 682 I want to have clothes made of his skin.From Now on I decided to call him Softy.

Evidance:Vacine is being kept In Research Room any Researchers may ask me for code to the cointainer
High Level Staff can open cointainer Whenever needed. 
image.thumb.png.7a09fa2a488926418df195fa683e1ad2.png

Analysis:Guess My Hyphotesis was Right We need to run more tests but I if we prove its safety we can create new mobile task force that every soldier will be strong like 682
This MTF Unit may Be named "Softies 13" Also I recomend supplying all Important staff with shot of it.

Was My Hyphotesis correct Yes and Im happy becouse one Day we may create Imortal Humans and be safe from everything.

Thank you SCP 682 for providing us with this substance

Wheatley Out_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________LOG_______________OVER_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Grade: (95%) A

Test Quality: Quality

Lore: 20/20
Since 682 is the immortal here injecting DNA would actually give no harm to 008.

Creativity: 20/20
I enjoy this because it hasn't ever been done before but not only that you found out a way to make us immortal to 008

Presentation: 20/20
It looks nice you followed the format and also have a neat picture.

Writing: 35/40
There is some capitalization errors but that's minor.

• Like 1

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium