Grand Admiral Thrawn/greg. Resignation per Smt

[GL] Greg

its been good guys I had fun on Gaming Light. the time as come for me to leave.

I want to thank all my friends I met on gaming light, I would list all your names but there's so many all naval all the branches u guys are great love u all.

I really suck with these kind of things!!! haha see u guys around. going to play a lot of Minecraft now. just discord me up or ts if u want to hang out!! 

• Sad 2

Love you, Have a fun time on minecraft hope you come back

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

😞

Greg I've known you for a long time and since the server started. I remember when I was a Admiral and you were Grand Moff Tarkin, just the 2 of us. I'm gonna miss those days. 

• Sad 1

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

38 minutes ago, Pentagon said:

😞

Greg I've known you for a long time and since the server started. I remember when I was a Admiral and you were Grand Moff Tarkin, just the 2 of us. I'm gonna miss those days. 

Me too, I remember always getting yelled at for coming onto the bridge as a Shock VCMDR ;(

• Sad 1

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

• Bread locked this topic