Updated Bubba's Officer Job Request

The Bubba

1.Whats your ingame name?: Bubba

2.Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:0:138586101

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes, I have read the SOP

4.How long have you been on the server: About a month

5.How many warns do you have?: None

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: I want this branch to become better as a whole and be more respected. I also want to be the very best I can in this regiment and I think this is a good way to become better as an ST.

7.What Timezone are you?: Eastern Stranded Time

8.How well do you command this Regiment?: I command this regiment well. I think this because I take in to account the skill of each ST and give them a job that best suits the individual. I have proven this during patrols that I have guided and a few events. I have also shown my leadership skills by becoming assistant lead of the heavy specialization and I am trying to improve the sub class as a whole. I have made improvements such as rewriting the heavy SOP/Training Guide with Bubbles. This new SOP focuses on teamwork within the sub class, and gets them to accomplish more complicated tasks, together. 

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I stand out from other applicants because I have taken my time as an NCO to learn how the regiment works as well as getting to know other STs within the regiment. I have learned things as an NCO that I think I can apply as a 2LT such as, how to work as a team, and how to train troops. These skills will be useful as an officer because I can help the troops work better as a team, this will ensure their success inside and out of the ST battalion. 

Edited by Machinemann

Former 501st Commander

+SUPPORT

he has proven many times he can take this role play seriously and hes one of the people who took over my heavy assistant lead and i wouldn't want anyone else to have it
he is active , Dedicated 

and many other stuff but if i put all of his skills in here it would be pretty long.