1. 1. Should I become Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

+Support 

• Active
  • knows the rules
  • Amazing app
  • Respected

Iv talked to Alex a decent amount and he's a great guy, I'm glad to see him trying to make an impact in the community.

I hope to see you on the staff team soon, good luck buddy!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Major -support

12 of your warns were given since 3/29, only bout a month and a half ago and you've had not one, not two, but THREE bans since then and numerous diss warns. Go a few months without minging and I'll rethink

spacer.png

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

-support
-Racist
-kicked out of DD for many reasons (PM me if you want details)
-Known minge
-15 warns, 12 from the last month

-don't believe he can keep his composer 

-"04/03/2020, 20:31:30PoliceRP(GL)DemokillerPlayer Diss X2"

-if this is a warn he has to get, especially in last month, then I don't tthink the composer he can maintain isn't the one we want as staff.

-look at rocco screen shot, and that says everything I really need to say.

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 5/9/2020 at 3:34 PM, LuckyGoose said:

+ Major Support

This man has proven time after time on how much he has matured over the last couple months and would make a great staff member.

Pros

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Respected
  • knows how to be a leader
  • Great app

Cons

• Has 15 warns but that just shows how much he matured
  • Hes a good friend

Honestly good luck my dude you ❤️

• Gaminglight Love 1

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

+ Major Support

This man has proven time after time on how much he has matured over the last couple months and would make a great staff member.

Great app

Has 15 warns but that just shows how much he matured

I LOVE THIS MAJOR SUPPORT I also have 15 warning i respect you so much because of what you have done, you have grown majorly from those 15 warnings.

• Gaminglight Love 1

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

Major - Support

- Has shown to be racist ( Has A Warn for Racism and has been banned for it ( Last 2 months )

-Known to disrespect Staff and Players ( Has 3 warns for Player Dis, 2 Warns for Staff dis and 1 warn for Server Dis(2018) ( All withing the last 5 months )

- 13 warns and 3 Bans Since March 20th

Im sorry but Giving your recent history I do not think you are staff material. But. Good luck

• Gaminglight Love 1

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

Alex has made mistakes in the past. However, even though I don’t have a no tolerance for people who have said racist remarks. Or who brake numerous rules. Alex is the acceptation. 
there are many reasons why I believe Alex should be awarded the rank of trail moderator, I will keep these reasons short and simple.

the first reason: is the fact that he has changed.yes Alex used minge. However, he has changed a lot. He “grew up” stoped acting “dumb. He has now joined departments and got himself known within the server. I have definitely seen a change in him. 

the second reason: the second reason is because of his dedication. Alex has shown dedication and love for the server. 

the third reason: his application. Alex has provided, a very well written application with sufficient detail and knowledge of the rules, staff handbook ect ect. 

In conclusion, I think Alex should be given this chance to prove himself and help the server. There is no doubt he has made mistakes however, we have all. alex has changed for the better and should be awarded this rank.  

• Gaminglight Love 1

+/-Support

I have had some good experiences with you on the server before and you are pretty active/dedicated. However, the warns do play a big part in the negative support. I do wish you luck though!

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

++Support 

-active

-respectful

-funny 

-always nice to ppl but not afraid to put his food  down

From Towelie I really think that he deserves this staffing job within this community he is a great dude respectful to everyone and also fun to play with he know when he has to be serious and also he has grown up more form those 10 warns but besides that he deserves it 100% 

by Towelie

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 5/13/2020 at 4:54 PM, Rocco_Rex said:

Major -support

12 of your warns were given since 3/29, only bout a month and a half ago and you've had not one, not two, but THREE bans since then and numerous diss warns. Go a few months without minging and I'll rethink

spacer.png

On 5/15/2020 at 8:54 PM, ligist said:

This is a copy of your previous application?

You just copied and pasted?

• Gaminglight Love 1

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• Head of Staff
On 5/13/2020 at 6:54 PM, Rocco_Rex said:

Major -support

spacer.png

On 5/15/2020 at 10:54 PM, ligist said:

Major -Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 5/15/2020 at 11:54 PM, ligist said:

On 5/13/2020 at 7:54 PM, Rocco_Rex said:

Major -support

spacer.png

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor