Should I become Trial Moderator?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Alex Raddish

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Wolf

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:85663951

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a Moderator on [The Public]DarkRP and an Administrator on That DarkRP Server, both of which have since shut down.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)Technically January of 2018, but I would say March of 2020

6. What date did you make your forums account? April 3rd 2020

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 15 (3 of which are from 2018) https://imgur.com/a/7aBC0em

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?

With my previous staffing experience, I believe I can make a significant contribution to the staff team here on Gaminglight. I started as a trial moderator on ThatDarkRP and worked my way up to Admin where I served for a year before the server began to die. I am level headed and able to maintain composure in stressful situations; where a player may be yelling and or cursing at me. I have no trouble handling minge-like players and can discern a player who is simply naive and inexperienced with one who knows full well what they can and can not do. I can hand down punishments with a stern attitude, while still maintaining respect and upholding the expectations of a staff member. I make sure to be fair to all players, and not favor one above the other. I don't have difficulty holding control over chaotic situations and feel I am easy to talk to and explain situations with no bias. I feel as though I am quite charismatic, and approachable. I am a collected, reasonable person, who does not wish to punish people for negative means, but instead to steer them on the right path to becoming a productive member of the Gaminglight community. My attitude is quite laid back and fun, but I'm able to be serious when the need arises. When dealing with minges, I'm able to talk to them on their level, understanding they are just trying to have fun; while still maintaining an authoritative stance on the situation and handing out acceptable consequences. I would rather reason with an individual if I can, solving things verbally in a way that is beneficial for all parties, before resorting to formal punishment if I am within my ability to do so. I am extremely active in the community, both on the forums; and in-game. I'm on the server for over eight hours a day, usually upwards of twelve. I have over 503 hours in the server since March 28th. I'm active in Emergency Service departments, Tactical departments, and Federal departments. I think my crock-pot of experience on these several departments, and my history with moderation and administration can benefit my role on the staff team. Due to my prior staffing experience, I am still somewhat fluent with ULX. In closing, I joined this server with a negative reputation. Having not played PoliceRP and accustomed to the rules of DarkRP. I was disliked and was often warned for my wrong-doing, racking up 12 warns in the span of 11 days, breaking FearRP and FailRP rules regularly. I began to fall in love with the community and didn't want my name to be tarnished beyond repair. I chose to correct the error of my ways, and rebuild myself as a respected, and productive member of the Gaminglight community. I wish to give back to the community any way I can whether that be as a Trial Moderator, or simply a player.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would begin this scenario by bringing the accused player(s) to a remote location like a rooftop where I can speak to them on their level, free of other players and distractions to hear their case. If the player is cussing/cursing at me, I would attempt to de-escalate them and stay calm and rational to try and gather more information about their actions. If they continue to curse, I would gag the player(s) as though to give them a period where they can cool off, and think. I would check the logs to gather as much information I can about the situation and come to a conclusion from there. After this, I would un-gag the player(s) to see if they are willing to cooperate and speak maturely. If not I would re-gag the player(s) to continue dealing with the case. I would make sure the situation painted by the logs checks out and or matches what has been reported to me by the accused and the witnesses. Depending on the severity of what the accused player has said to me I would either verbally warn them for Staff Diss or formally warn them. If the situation points towards an open and shut case of Mass RDM I would formally warn them for MRDM and explain to them what I warned them for, and why I chose to do so. I would then contact a member of Moderator+ to assess the situation and determine if further punishment such as a Jail and or Ban is necessary or required.

+ Major Support

This man has proven time after time on how much he has matured over the last couple months and would make a great staff member.

Pros

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Respected
  • knows how to be a leader
  • Great app

Cons

• Has 15 warns but that just shows how much he matured
  • Hes a good friend

Honestly good luck my dude you ❤️

• Gaminglight Love 2

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

1 hour ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Major Support

This man has proven time after time on how much he has matured over the last couple months and would make a great staff member.

Pros

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Respected
  • Great app

Cons

• Hes a good friend

^^^^ +Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

5 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Major Support

Pros

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Respected
  • Great app

Cons

Edited by Ender
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

5 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Major Support

Pros

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Respected
  • Great app

Cons

• Hes a good friend

• Gaminglight Love 1

Returning soon 

Major + Support

-Active
-Knows the rules
-Great App
-Friendly Guy

Though he does have 15 warns, he has matured extremely over time. I feel he would be a great staff member. 

Good Luck

~Niko Bellic

• Gaminglight Love 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

10 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Major Support

Pros

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Respected
  • Great app

Cons

• Hes a good friend

• Gaminglight Love 1

10 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Major Support

Pros

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Respected
  • Great app

Cons

• Hes a good friend

• Gaminglight Love 1

13 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Major Support

Pros

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Respected
  • Great app

Cons

• Hes a good friend

• Gaminglight Love 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

14 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Major Support

Pros

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Respected
  • Great app

Cons

• Hes a good friend

• Gaminglight Love 1

5q3NfnC.png

14 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Major Support

Pros

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Respected
  • Great app

Cons

• Hes a good friend

Good luck. Hope you get accepted +support

15 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Major Support

Pros

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Respected
  • Great app

Cons

• Hes a good friend

spacer.png

18 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Major Support

Pros

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Respected
  • Great app

Cons

• Hes a good friend

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

18 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Major Support

Pros

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Respected
  • Great app

Cons

• Hes a good friend

• Gaminglight Love 1

Signature.png

On 5/9/2020 at 9:34 AM, LuckyGoose said:

+ Major Support

Pros

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Respected
  • Great app

Cons

• Hes a good friend

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 5/9/2020 at 8:34 AM, LuckyGoose said:

+ Major Support

Pros

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Respected
  • Great app

Cons

• Hes a good friend

• Gaminglight Love 1

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

+ Major Support

Pros

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Respected
  • Great app

Cons

• Hes a good friend

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+ Major Support

Pros

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Respected
  • Great app

Cons

• Hes a good friend

• Gaminglight Love 1

+ Major Support

Pros

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Respected
  • Great app

Cons

• Hes a good friend

• Gaminglight Love 1

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

+ Major Support

Pros

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Respected
  • Great app

Cons

• Hes a good friend

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former GL Staff | Former USM Major