Prop Flying - Closed

Propane

Its not really a bug, if you see it happening just report it to staff since its prop minging.

Edit: I misread that, I didn't realize the person flying was the one controlling it.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

9 hours ago, Stream Sniper Moat.gg said:

+support 

I am a witness, I watched.

We still don't need to + or -Support bug reports. What do you mean if you -Support it? I like this bug, don't fix it?

6 hours ago, Bionicle said:

This is probably something with GMod itself. Just call staff if someone does this 

^^^

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

This has been a thing for a while.. Some CI already knew bout this and left this alone, It'd be best just to leave it alone as you can probably get warned for prop minging

18 hours ago, Gunther said:

Its not really a bug, if you see it happening just report it to staff since its prop minging.

Edit: I misread that, I didn't realize the person flying was the one controlling it.

18 hours ago, Bionicle said:

This is probably something with GMod itself. Just call staff if someone does this 

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

Noted! We have reviewed this issue with our servers and we will be working hard to fix it ASAP! Please allow up to a week for any bug fixes to occur as we go on a first come first serve basis. Thank you!

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."