Consider the CI bunker as a spawn (Disallow the holding of SCP's inside) - Denied

Bread

1 hour ago, Official Orange said:

-Support
CI and MTF switched up during a PT and had CI raid the CI base, It is very possible to raid.
Also CI have to push the foundation seeing the same people multiple times, when a defender dies in the CI base they are out and normally can not return due to NLR

1 hour ago, Official Orange said:

-Support
CI and MTF switched up during a PT and had CI raid the CI base, It is very possible to raid.
Also CI have to push the foundation seeing the same people multiple times, when a defender dies in the CI base they are out and normally can not return due to NLR

- Support:

In my opinion. EVEN if this get's accepted. The problem won't be solve. In my honest opinion, you guys tend to think things tactically for everything. You guys when you guys raided us for the PT, making squads and sent them out one at a time. If you use common sense, you would RUSH A CHOKE POINT. And pay attention.   The purpose of a raid is charging in, not be tactical and go in slow. If you trying to get something, get it with force now slowly. 

1 hour ago, Gunther said:

I mean to be fair, in that video Orange literally can tank the damage, he has 225/225. You guys are using the PT as your proof but that was a mandatory event, you had I believe 20 or so CI and 15-20 MTF, lets look at a normal day, we might have 12 CI vs 9-10 MTF, some of which being CC's and being AFK. CI are preparing for a raid, they are expecting it. MTF have to travel down a ladder and can only go one at a time to avoid fall damage. That gives CI plenty of time to shred through each person coming down. 

"To be fair" you should have your beefy hp and armor guys go head first and let the people put out damage. Normal day CI tend to have about avg 10. CC shouldn't even matter cause that's not my worries due to it being a CC unless they're using it as a life.  "CI are preparing for a raid, they are expecting it. MTF have to travel down a ladder and can only go one at a time to avoid fall damage. That gives CI plenty of time to shred through each person coming down."

CI are always preparing, and foundation should be too. If you see the video where orange literally just jump down and start shooting, noone is caring. While they're getting shot at... I've finish with my statement.

Not to sound toxic from all of this. 

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

During this PT it was already stated that MTF personnel did not give the go ahead for CI to start raiding like CI did to MTF. I suppose you could state that the element of surprise was a factor, but I digress. The video should not used as a basis to say that it is possible to raid.

+/-Support

I cannot say whether or not I support this or not due to the lack of experience and information, although if I had to pick a side it would be that favoring the CI personnel for now, and while yes, they choke-point may be inconvenient in some manners, we can improve as a whole in regards to how we raid. They shouldn't have to give up parts of their base because we cannot raid properly, it would not be fair to them in any degree. I think that this is something that needs to be looked into deeper than what it is currently before making further suggestions in regards to basing ideas and guidelines. 

Edited by MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46
  • Like 3

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

10 hours ago, Official Orange said:

-Support

Sorry you cant use this video as evidence thats the CI is not impossible to raid, Yall have trap experts with ass tons of Slams an more HP an better firearms then majority of MTF, CI base isa fortress, MTF does not, only explosive we got are Donate an lvl 65 thats it an u have to be picked 

10 hours ago, Jakub said:

-support where would you like us to store the scps?

The back of the base is the designated spawn!

you can't say that it's too hard to raid the base when during the last pt mtf built defences in our bunker(which we aren't allowed to do during normal raids) and we raided it succesfully (the odds were against us, you had more people)

During that entire joint raid, CI used all there explosives of trap experets an demos, We had none, yall have better dmg firearms than majority of MTF

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

5 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

Grenade or shoot the slams?

soon you rush in another one is thrown doesnt matter MTF has no way to raid the base, base isa fortress an the video above (disproves this) when its not cuz MTF is underpowered

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

12 hours ago, Official Orange said:

-Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-support

haven't been on a raid with this new map but im pretty sure a mix of varying grenades can break open a entrance. and if not that means they are far enough away from the entrance to let mtf get inside and run past them unless they have overwhelming numbers they have two options let themselves get blown to hell by grenades or leave holes open in there defenses. but that's on paper from what I can tell based on other comments it does work.

Edited by Fear

+Support

-Really the only problem with this base for me is the ladder chokepoint, normally once we get passed that, its a whoever does the best past that, or has more numbers, will win. The camping of the ladder is what basically made this post a thing, i've ran multiple raids, where the ladder was just camped, stopping the whole raid in total, and as a result leaving MTF to lose. Now I will say there is ways we've been countering it, but that way is only available if someone has donated for the MTF Infiltrator job. And that option is normally not available since some people don't have it, or want to hop on the job.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

14 hours ago, Kommunistic said:

Sorry you cant use this video as evidence thats the CI is not impossible to raid, Yall have trap experts with ass tons of Slams an more HP an better firearms then majority of MTF, CI base isa fortress, MTF does not, only explosive we got are Donate an lvl 65 thats it an u have to be picked 

Trap Expert is level 65+ and SGT+ and not given to everyone

Foundation is a fortress

Doesn't demo expert have slams?

1 hour ago, starr said:

lmao

-support

Talk about trying to ruin relations with this bold suggestion.

If making an honest suggestion ruins relations that's an issue. The point of suggestions is to get the community's input, and people shouldn't be afraid to suggest anything, no matter how controversial it is. If you dislike a suggestion, give reasoning as to why you dislike it, and move on with your day. 

• Like 1

lol, lmao even

+ Support

- That bunker hole is a very effective choke point, and CI abuse that by EXPECTING a raid. As soon as people come down the hole, they are instantly fired upon and not even using all of the utility everyone has combined is enough to stop them. All they need are 5+ people on the door and they have a 90% effective chance of succession.

-Yea, this is pretty much like their spawn. It feels like it too.

-CI have many buildings on surface, why not use this opportunity to enhance RP and make it more difficult for MTF to locate the SCP? Thee are about 6 locations on the surface that they can search.

-MTF could honestly use more time to plan possible things that can backfire, and what to do if things go wrong, etc.

• Like 1

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

On 5/8/2020 at 4:31 PM, Official Orange said:

-Support

-Support, this is literally proof that you guys could just practice and get better. Trying to bend the rules to make it easier for you doesn't help your skill.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

+/- support, someone please lock this thread, this doesnt help at all and why are so many ci dogpiling onto this like they always do, same with MTF. I wanna see opinions from people I haven't seen littering the forums. I love the consistency though.

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

Why should we add it? - Currently, whenever CI capture an SCP, it is Impossible for MTF to attempt a raid to recapture, due to how large of an unfair advantage CI has due to the extremely small entrance. Instead, multiple testing sites should be set up inside the buildings on surface, and CI should have to store them there. MTF should not have to pay for an SCP every single time, and should have a fair chance to take them back by force.

10/05/2020 - 4:30 PM 

MTF successfully raided the CI base and rescued OM3 beanz.

Edited by FancyPants