Consider the CI bunker as a spawn (Disallow the holding of SCP's inside) - Denied

Bread

What you want to see? - CIs entire bunker being considered a spawn - only CI/D-Class allowed inside.

Why should we add it? - Currently, whenever CI capture an SCP, it is Impossible for MTF to attempt a raid to recapture, due to how large of an unfair advantage CI has due to the extremely small entrance. Instead, multiple testing sites should be set up inside the buildings on surface, and CI should have to store them there. MTF should not have to pay for an SCP every single time, and should have a fair chance to take them back by force.

What are the advantages of having this? - Balance.

Who is it mainly for? - MTF/CI

Links to any content - N/A

• Like 2
  • Dislike 6

lol, lmao even

+Support, it is practicaly impossible to raid the CI base.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-Support
CI and MTF switched up during a PT and had CI raid the CI base, It is very possible to raid.
Also CI have to push the foundation seeing the same people multiple times, when a defender dies in the CI base they are out and normally can not return due to NLR

Edited by Official Orange
  • Laughing 1

-support where would you like us to store the scps?

The back of the base is the designated spawn!

you can't say that it's too hard to raid the base when during the last pt mtf built defences in our bunker(which we aren't allowed to do during normal raids) and we raided it succesfully (the odds were against us, you had more people)

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

-Support

This entire thread's going to be heavily biased, anyways.

4 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

-Support
CI and MTF switched up during a PT and had CI raid the CI base, It is very possible to raid.

• Like 1

CI CPT Snowflake MUTE

6 minutes ago, Jakub said:

you can't say that it's too hard to raid the base when during the last pt mtf built defences in our bunker(which we aren't allowed to do during normal raids) and we raided it succesfully (the odds were against us, you had more people)

we were still preparing and you went anyways

• Dislike 1

MTF E11 VCMDR Mateo C0RN

-Support

Video kinda proof that the MTF were not focusing on the objective. You have to understand CI have to go through the facility facing E11, MTF, Gensec,ect all of them have short NLR which allow them a chance to kill us again while we're still inside. Raiding the CI base maybe short and simple it's a small base.

11 minutes ago, Jakub said:

Remember that CI are made to be inherently stronger than MTF due to the fact that MTF usually have the defending advantage and can be encountered more than once per raid

+/- Support
Up to SMT as this would be annoying to enforce and the entrance can be used by both sides to cover a retreat when you're leaving for example

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

-support

Bruh, where else are we gonna store SCP's?

Back of the base is designated spawn

That was a PT when CI was prepared. Normally we are not prepared and you guys have a fair shot.

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

-support

I don’t want to come off as argumentative or start a fight, but CI has proven that it is possible to raid. You guys had 1 more defender and barricades, but CI still won the raid. When we defend CI base we don’t even place barricades. Keep in mind that MTF typically outnumber CI. Also, when we raid we don’t complain about the fact that we have to engage multiple rounds of MTF, but when you guys raid CI base is so small that you don’t have to engage multiple rounds of CI. Also O-9 will most likely get their buff, so you’ll be even stronger. 

You brought up the fact that your raids typically fail, but our raids almost always fail as well. Defenders always have the advantage. 

You guys can also use our long hallways as an advantage when retreating. 

I mean to be fair, in that video Orange literally can tank the damage, he has 225/225. You guys are using the PT as your proof but that was a mandatory event, you had I believe 20 or so CI and 15-20 MTF, lets look at a normal day, we might have 12 CI vs 9-10 MTF, some of which being CC's and being AFK. CI are preparing for a raid, they are expecting it. MTF have to travel down a ladder and can only go one at a time to avoid fall damage. That gives CI plenty of time to shred through each person coming down. 

24 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

+Support on changing the storage for SCPs. 

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

8 minutes ago, Gunther said:

I mean to be fair, in that video Orange literally can tank the damage, he has 225/225. You guys are using the PT as your proof but that was a mandatory event, you had I believe 20 or so CI and 15-20 MTF, lets look at a normal day, we might have 12 CI vs 9-10 MTF, some of which being CC's and being AFK. CI are preparing for a raid, they are expecting it. MTF have to travel down a ladder and can only go one at a time to avoid fall damage. That gives CI plenty of time to shred through each person coming down. 

+Support on changing the storage for SCPs. 

No, on average only 5 CI are on a raid

34 minutes ago, Falxen said:

+Support, it is practicaly impossible to raid the CI base.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

1 minute ago, Propane said:

No, on average only 5 CI are on a raid

Does that include the Customs? Seems like every raid I find myself fight an Abba.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+/- Support

I think more data is needed on combat situations involving the CI base entrance to truly determine how much of an advantage/disadvantage it is at this time

Personally, i think it's probably going to always be hell trying to stuff 10 MTF down that ladder or dragging cuffed scps up it, all while under attack. But if it is truly possible, then more strategy may need to be practiced possibly through further PTs involving CI base.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

+Support  It's fucking hard to raid CI, That is a HARD Chokepoint if you have 4+ people with an IQ above 30 and OK weapons, It will be a slaughter for the attackers unless there is a FUCK TON of attackers, Oh also a haha funny is that most of the time OMI-9 are supposed to deal with CI. 

5 minutes ago, [CCG] Camo said:

+Support  It's fucking hard to raid CI, That is a HARD Chokepoint if you have 4+ people with an IQ above 30 and OK weapons, It will be a slaughter for the attackers unless there is a FUCK TON of attackers, Oh also a haha funny is that most of the time OMI-9 are supposed to deal with CI. 

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU