WATER EATER False warn appeal- Denied

Hau

Your In-game: Hau (in the video, cop smells like eggs.)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:500052602

The admin's name in-game: CPT Max Holland 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] WATER-EATER.EXE

What warning did you receive: FearRP 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): @ the end of the video 

Why do you think this warn was false: I didn't see this as FearRP my teamspeak was too loud to hear any of their commands. And when Alton killed me I didn't remember him saying you will be shot if you enter the vehicle essentially RDM. This staff member also took his own sit warning me. As it states "5). Do not deal with sits involving yourself or your friends to avoid potential bias issue. In these instances you are required to have an uninvolved staff member take the sit, or file a player report." So I didn't even get a chance to defend my self explaining the situation I am in.

Any extra information: N/A

Edited by Hau

Hau you doing 

-support 

It was obvious visually he had a gun at you. It also sounds like you purposely broke it. You said "Oh, its this guy" then drove off... 

It valid, you broke fearrp and you should of turned down TS if it was too loud, it common sense...

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

1 minute ago, Sion said:

-support 

It was obvious visually he had a gun at you. It also sounds like you purposely broke it. You said "Oh, its this guy" then drove off... 

It valid, you broke fearrp and you should of turned down TS if it was too loud, it common sense...

I didn't say Oh its this guy, Alton did. And I didnt drove off I stayed in my car wondering what was going on.

Hau you doing 

29 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

-an obvious breach of FearRP.

Screenshot.thumb.PNG.48258b33579f7c0365e314ab1588ea36.PNG

While I was reading this I decided to look at your previous warns. You have a good amount of warns that are "minge related" and I am saying this because of things like Mic spam, the OOC thing, Breaking priority rules, prop minge, and Fear rp. I am not trying to be rude to you in any way,shape, or form when I say I would honestly read over the MOTD in depth so you understand the rules of the server better. 

55 minutes ago, Masterson said:

-Support 

reasons above 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, Max Holland said:

You could clearly hear Alton say not to get in the car. Also common sense not to get in a car, when you just rammed into a police officer and a car at full speed.

-support 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

5 hours ago, Max Holland said:

You could clearly hear Alton say not to get in the car. Also common sense not to get in a car, when you just rammed into a police officer and a car at full speed.

-support 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

- Support

Was clear breach of fearRp there were two guns on you and you continued to fix the car and get in it after alton told you not to. And it is widely known that admin+ can warn off duty for obvious rule infractions like this. You should read over the MOTD again as well as the staff rules before you start accusing people of things

20 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

- Support

Was clear breach of fearRp there were two guns on you and you continued to fix the car and get in it after alton told you not to. And it is widely known that admin+ can warn off duty for obvious rule infractions like this. You should read over the MOTD again as well as the staff rules before you start accusing people of things

Signature.png

- Support

The video was a pretty clear cut case that you didn't follow orders under fear RP and hence got warned for it. A rifle was pointed at you to start then Alton pulled out a deagle. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru