SCP-1424 Snoot Boop Test

Lore Name: Dr. Bright/ JR Researcher Nyarlethotep
SCP: SCP-1424

Question / Idea: Does SCP-1424 react to affectionate Stimuli?
Background Research: SCP-1424 is a juvenile dog known as Patches. The dog is immortal and does not react to pain. It does not react to sound, light, or smell. SCP-1424 constantly produces ammonia through its nose and mouth.
Hypothesis: SCP-1424 will not react to any stimuli

Observations (What Happened During Test): D-1935 was asked to pet SCP-1424. SCP-1424 reacted with a lick on the face. At this point D-1935 was brought to  medbay after recalling that SCP-1424 licked his lips. D-1935 was administered humidified oxygen and bronchodilators as well as a glass of milk to reduce the effects of the ingested ammonia. The test was resumed and D-1935 was asked to "Boop the snoot of the good boy" D-1935 proceeded to tap SCP-1424's nose. SCP-1424 reacted with a smile and attempted to lick D-1935 again. SCP-1424 was stopped by Security OFC Cr0w. D-1935 was asked to hug SCP-1424. After doing so D-1935 was playfully tackled by SCP-1424 and licked repeatedly. During this time D-1935 shot Dr. Bright with as pistol not seen on his person. Dr. Bright died instantly and D-1935 was terminated by Security OFC Cr0w. Dr. Brights amulet was later recovered via forceps. 
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: Two witnessess and security recording

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): Despite the damaged senses of SCP-1424 it does appear to be capable of perceiving affection. It does not seem that SCP-1424's mind is any different to that of a normal impaired dog.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No, SCP-1424 can react to affectionate stimuli

DON'T SHOOT! I'M NO LONGER WITH THE SCIENCE TEAM! | Nyarlethotep is my RPname

Grade: 96%

Test Quality: Quality

Lore: 16/20

There is some background research however a little more could have been written.

Creativity: 20/20

Great creativity for your test.

Presentation: 20/20

Good presentation for your log.

Writing: 40/40

No errors found in test log, good job.

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6