Bakka's General Application

GhostBakka

Should I be a General  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a General

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : ST Senior Commander Bakka 

2. What Regiment are you applying for? High Command/All of them(General) 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I would like to be General so I can better the server not only one battalion like I have been doing with Stormtroopers but I want to be able to help all battalions on this server and I want to be able to improve battalions and hopefully Trooper Command as a whole eventually. Another reason I want to be General is to not only help people and improve Trooper Command but to elect people into Trooper Command who I believe would not only do good but better THEIR battalion that they have been put in charge of and not just slack off and let their battalion fall into hell like i’ve seen happen before and if the people I do elect into Trooper Command slack off I will be the first to remove them and see it. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have been playing since January 3rd of 2020 and I have had a consistent play time of 4-6 hours a day on the server since I first joined. (doing the math around 800-1000 hours so far this is mainly because sometimes I spent a bit more time on the server during the night and such) 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The purpose of a General is to not only do the work of a normal Commander like roster updates and such but it is to also make sure CMDRS and VCMDRS are following the guidelines and rules set for CMD. On top of supervising Trooper CMD their job is also to elect Officers and VCMDRs into CMD positions through applications and decisions made by the Generals and the Grand General. Also they are to represent the Army at meetings, briefings/debriefings, and other events like the ones I have stated. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
1) Activity: Being active in this position I am applying is essential due to the fact that issues come up not only in TS or Discord that the General will have to deal with in game or someone might not report issues that happen in game and I believe my activity is an extremely good amount especially for this position I am applying for.

2) Maturity: Some people might disagree with me on this but if a situation requires me to be 100% serious I can easily flip a switch in my head and handle the situation swiftly and properly.

3) Position: I grew fast in the chain of command becoming Officer in STs in less than a month after that I proceeded to become a VCMDR and CMDR all in less than two months of being on the server and I also acquired SNR CMDR within two months of getting CMDR. And with this I believe that I can continue to impress and continue to show that the decision to place me high up in CMD was the right one.

4)Trustworthy: I am trustworthy among the community one reason is because I am currently an Admin, another is because I have communicated with Officers, NCOs, and any other person who wishes to communicate with me or has an issue they need to bring up, and I am a support member on the Gaminglight Teamspeak.

5)Availability: I am someone who is available 24/7 even at night I am available to discuss an issue or even able to hop on late at night. Due to me being available 24/7 I have been able to break up fights between my Officers, deal with raiders in my ST discord before the merge of the discords, and resolve issues in other battalions that are not my own.

7. How often can you be Online? : 4-6 hours a day (Varying sometimes with schoolwork issues)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have zero warnings.

Edited by GhostBakka

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

+/- Support

- Active

- Mature

-Good RP'er

- Should really start as a Marshall Commander

- I don't think you are ready for the position

• Like 1

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

3 hours ago, RJ_ said:

+/- Support

- Active

- Mature

-Good RP'er

Good luck

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

5 hours ago, ThatCameronDude said:

+ Support
- Active
- Trustworthy
- Mature
- Responsible
- Would make a good General
- Amazing Person
- Good RP'er

I WISH YOU LUCK!

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

+/- Support 

You are a great commander but I do not believe you deserve to get boosted past a position. I say if the Marshall Commander Spot opens up that position should open up to you. You younger than most people I typically work with but that doesn't matter because you have proven you are still mature and can handle RP and troops.  I've seen how much work you put into your job and trust me body you have been noticed.

So I support you for army high command but I believe you should start off as Marshall Commander. After that you can work your way up to general after proving your worth even more to the rest of High Command. 

GOOD LUCK BUD!!!

naruto shippuden GIF

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

22 hours ago, Monaco said:

+Support
+Active
+Mature
+Well known
+Responsible
+Would make good General

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

21 hours ago, [GL] MyBroFrosty said:

- Support 

You are a great commander but I do not believe you deserve to get boosted past a position. I say if the Marshall Commander Spot opens up that position should open up to you. You younger than most people I typically work with but that doesn't matter because you have proven you are still mature and can handle RP and troops.  I've seen how much work you put into your job and trust me body you have been noticed.

So I support you for army high command but I believe you should start off as Marshall Commander. After that you can work your way up to general after proving your worth even more to the rest of High Command. 

• Manager
On 5/7/2020 at 7:58 PM, RJ_ said:

+/- Support

- Active

- Mature

-Good RP'er

Love you Bakka but I have to agree with RJ on this one

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+ Support

- Great Senior Commander
- Admin and GM so trusted by Staff
- Genuinely cares about the people that serve under him.
- Mature
- Active

- Should probably become Marshall Commander first (But hey, neither was Maverick)

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

On 5/7/2020 at 7:58 PM, RJ_ said:

+/- Support

- Active

- Mature

-Good RP'er

I love you Bakka, but you didn't start from Marshall Commander, + I personally believe Badaim deserves it as he did start from Marshall Commander and the homie earned that shit. Good luck! 

Also if you do get it you're basically skipping BadAim, who've been a Marshall Commander, and shown the determination to be General 

Edited by TAlila

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

20 hours ago, TAlila said:

I love you Bakka, but you didn't start from Marshall Commander, + I personally believe Badaim deserves it as he did start from Marshall Commander and the homie earned that shit. Good luck! 

Also if you do get it you're basically skipping BadAim, who've been a Marshall Commander, and shown the determination to be General 

+/- Support

Edited by [GL] Ahegao

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

On 5/7/2020 at 11:54 PM, ThatCameronDude said:

+ Support
- Active
- Trustworthy
- Mature
- Responsible
- Amazing Person
- Good RP'er

I WISH YOU LUCK!

Yes ^^

On 5/7/2020 at 4:58 PM, RJ_ said:

+/- Support

- Active

- Mature

-Good RP'er

GOOD LUCK!!

~Ducks

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

On 5/7/2020 at 6:54 PM, ThatCameronDude said:

+ Support
- Active
- Trustworthy
- Mature
- Responsible
- Amazing Person
- Good RP'er

I WISH YOU LUCK!

|Retired Fleet Admiral|Former Admin

On 5/8/2020 at 1:58 AM, RJ_ said:

+/- Support

- Active

- Mature

-Good RP'er

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

On 5/8/2020 at 1:07 AM, [GL] MyBroFrosty said:

+/- Support 

GOOD LUCK BUD!!!

naruto shippuden GIF

spacer.png