Blargs 2nd Lieutenant Application

Blarg

1.Whats your ingame name? (EX: MC HS VCMDR Badger 5982): MC SG SSGT Blarg 2512

2.Whats your steamID?: Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78144682

3.Have you read the Medical Corps SOP?: Of course

4.How long have you been on the server: About a week but maybe longer 

5.How many warns do you have?: None

6.Why do you want to be an Officer?: Medical is very low on officers and is in need of new officers. We only have  2 and i care about medical as a whole.

7.What Timezone are you in? And how available can you be on a typical day?: PST and i can usually be on for about any time after 12 PM PST

8.How well do you command this Regiment?:  As my time being a sergeant ive taken some opportunities to command if they were to pop up.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants and what can you bring to the Medical Corps command?: What makes me stand out is that ive been in alot of medical jobs before even rising the ranks to High command on different servers. I've had experience with commanding others and even though i haven't had much time on imperalrp i will make sure to do my best and will do whatever it takes to prove myself as worthy of 2nd lieutenant.

Edited by Poke aka Blarg

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN