What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:184315734

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?:

Aviation

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Admiral Thermite

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

There are a few ways that I could help out the branch. One of them being that I can make sure that everyone is doing what they are meant to be doing. I can make sure that SF are where they need to be at all times. I can also bring professionalism to the branch, especially when operating wit SF. I will also make sure that ATC is run smoothly all the time to ensure maximum roleplay experience. I have had past experience in commanding people as I have been high command in other roleplay games.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I believe that I should be trusted with this position because I will be professional at all times. I am respectful to all members of the community which can help promote the branch. I am good at taking criticism which is good because I am always looking for ways to improve. I am always try to be as helpful as I possibly can be which can help out the branch a little I guess.

Why do you want this rank?:

I would like to have this rank because I enjoy being ATC and I believe that I have the right skills to be an Aviation Officer.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?

As an AO my job will be to guide SF when they are on missions of patrolling around the ISD. Aviation Officer's are the ones that keep ATC running smoothly.

Captain Kaiser    |    MC SG RST SGT Kaiser 0403

Kinda poggers I think...

+Support

- Active
- Mature
- Deserves the position

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

57 minutes ago, WiN said:

+Support

- Active