Sign in to follow this  
Private Marksmen

What Is The Dumbest Thing You Have Seen Gensec Do?

I have convinced security that I was a nice D-class and they let me walk around the facility, more than once has this happened. I have also held D-class songs for security and they actually sang with us, pretty pog moment.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

They shot me a lot when I was on the Department Head job.

A lot.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility   | Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Admin for TTT 

48 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

They shot me a lot when I was on the Department Head job.

A lot.

*Cries in current Dept Head*

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

Director of Logistics   EX-E11 1LT  |  Senior-Admin Senior Event Team Member Proffesional Organ Dealer

Posted (edited)

Omicron: *Exists*

The First 3 Weeks of Them Thinking We’re CI  

Gensec: ENEMY AC130 ABOVE!!

Edited by TG_Kilo
  • Laughing 1

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9 HFTO HoJ CPT CN22||CI CPL XA2 || SWAT PVT 57D || UMC [LVL 0 Mercenary]

even though im in gensec and i was on the job i got one

a while back there was a ci stealth operative who walked into dblock and  uncloaked on the right side of the podium. i noticed him off the bat so i walk up and say i know what your roll is but ima see if how long it takes the 12 others to notice. *10 min later* ok i let this go on long enough, Do you want to die fighting or just go invis and walk away?

he chose honnor and no one notticed him till i killed him.

Posted (edited)

I forget who it was, but there was a GenSec command, and I walked straight past all of the other GenSec. I was sitting there chatting with the Command as a Class-D, and about a minute later; I was finally killed.

Edited by Starstep

When a stealth op and a infiltrator bump into each other cloaked and be like well who calls thermals?

a D-class behind me throw a frag grenade and they shot me to death thinking i was the one who threw it. not pog moment

• Laughing 1

convinced 3 gensec that their cpt was a spy a while back and they ended up killing him and letting me go

• Laughing 1

Ah yes one time I had 7 enlisted say my A1 name lets just say the dclass had extra food that day 

Not even kidding, while I was on RIG Unit I was shot three damn times by officers, I got info that a LCPL ordered another officer to keep shooting me, man I was so pissed

RFA Euclid Class Manager

When you get cross fired on the NCO podium...

779042997_ThanosNut.gif.390dd600e9381bffcf941d06177dfe04.gif                                                                                                           

SM in Security, SVR in R&D,  

Most importantly a Jack.