What Is The Dumbest Thing You Have Seen Gensec Do?

Private Marksmen

I have convinced security that I was a nice D-class and they let me walk around the facility, more than once has this happened. I have also held D-class songs for security and they actually sang with us, pretty pog moment.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

They shot me a lot when I was on the Department Head job.

A lot.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

48 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

They shot me a lot when I was on the Department Head job.

A lot.

*Cries in current Dept Head*

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• 3 weeks later...

even though im in gensec and i was on the job i got one

a while back there was a ci stealth operative who walked into dblock and  uncloaked on the right side of the podium. i noticed him off the bat so i walk up and say i know what your roll is but ima see if how long it takes the 12 others to notice. *10 min later* ok i let this go on long enough, Do you want to die fighting or just go invis and walk away?

he chose honnor and no one notticed him till i killed him.

I forget who it was, but there was a GenSec command, and I walked straight past all of the other GenSec. I was sitting there chatting with the Command as a Class-D, and about a minute later; I was finally killed.

Edited by Starstep

• 1 month later...

Ah yes one time I had 7 enlisted say my A1 name lets just say the dclass had extra food that day 

• Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Not even kidding, while I was on RIG Unit I was shot three damn times by officers, I got info that a LCPL ordered another officer to keep shooting me, man I was so pissed

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

When you get cross fired on the NCO podium...

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

When Helping a Trainer to atleast have a more confident expirence|Trainer: Ok Since you don't have a Mic, say if u saw this D-class go across and back|*Phys guns it*|D-class walks then walks all the way to the exit without being fired|Warrent Officer: Wait WHAT THE HELL, SHOOT HIM!

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On reznov, changing my pm to the same as utility trainee, changing my name to utility trainee mat and then them just letting me go as I’ve said I wanted to be trained for medical 

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

• 2 weeks later...

I got shot by an elisted with a negev who then proceded to be shot in the head by a reznov with a deagle.

I feel bad for the guy, he wasted 15k.

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic