What Is The Dumbest Thing You Have Seen Gensec Do?

Private Marksmen

Just now, [GL] Zeus said:

I MISS A1😭😭😭😭

I KNOW I do as well to a certain degree... I'm just glad that I was given the opportunity to build something from nothing and grow to love it dearly. We gave her 1 more year to flourish and breathe, but the hardest part was knowing that if you truly love something, you will someday have to let it go 😭 It was, and still is in my case, and honor to serve her.

• Gaminglight Love 1

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

6 hours ago, BadAim said:

Allowing me to alt-walk into LCZ when I was playing as reznov

I saw the video of that, it was so funny lol

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event Team | Former Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

On 5/11/2020 at 12:40 PM, Zone said:

Not really a gensec thing, but MTF thing as well. They need to protect high command and O5 with their life...so they bring them into D-block.

they dint get a say in what the higher ups do/go, and we all come to D block because its one of the more interesting places in the server XD

just now, let me walk out of d block (I was a researcher) with 2 D class behind me not tied up or anything

• Laughing 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

When I was but a lowly gensec member (before command), I remember this Head of Security @Rangiatea guy. YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID!? HE WENT TO HCZ, ENTER THE GLASS CHAMBERS ROOM AND YELLED "BING BONG BRING IT ON". HE RANG 513, ran out like as if it was a "so-I-started-blasting" meme, killed me in the process and said "acceptable casualty" and went on screaming like a damn hooligan ._. 
Even the former head of all GENSEC is a mingeeee

I wonder what ever happened to him...

• Laughing 2

~Your Local SCP Lead Admin~ Aka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

28 minutes ago, Rektify said:

When I was but a lowly gensec member (before command), I remember this Head of Security @Rangiatea guy. YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID!? HE WENT TO HCZ, ENTER THE GLASS CHAMBERS ROOM AND YELLED "BING BONG BRING IT ON". HE RANG 513, ran out like as if it was a "so-I-started-blasting" meme, killed me in the process and said "acceptable casualty" and went on screaming like a damn hooligan ._. 
Even the former head of all GENSEC is a mingeeee

I wonder what ever happened to him...

I heard he got [Redacted] but who knows tbh

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 5/8/2020 at 3:49 PM, Illager, Director of Memes said:

Sitting in D-Block as SCPs selfbreach because "that's MTF's job" (even though MTF are all AFK or doing something else)

Well I mean why was MTF afk?đŸ€”

Every time Enlisteds think CI are MTF. This happens all the time, and every time I have to say “WHAT'RE YOU DOING THATS CI!”

I saw a LCPL acknowledge and completely allow Rang and 2 D Class to just walk out of D Block.

• Like 2

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 5/9/2020 at 10:01 PM, Jack II said:

Allowing me the Jack CC, that looks kinda like a hazard researcher, walk out of d block 

As another jack i can top this, it was after a test, i got released back into DBlock and just slowly walked across the line, it was only a NCO and one enlisted on at the time, however 912 was also there, he was the only one that knew I wasn't a researcher and so attempted to cuff me, i ran away from him (all the while the 2 gensec are carrying on there  usual duties), now at this point i was certain i was going to get gunned down so i stood still in front of the NCO, he looked at me, then looked forward. After that, while I was stood still, 912 cuffed me, dragged me back across the line, and released me, I then stare at the NCO laughing to shit that I was still alive, I then calmed myself, and proceeded to cross the line again and stand next to the NCO, he glances at me, and carries on his day (keep in mind he was still shooting other dclass so he wasn't just minging and I think the enlisted was just copying the nco) after a few seconds of 912 looking between the two of us probably as confused as I was he proceeds to try and cuff me, this leads to a 5 minute chase around the NCO all while behind the fence and ending with me using the CZ to kill 912, which grants a bit more attention from the two, they stare at me for a while, and i walk out calmly, neither of them attempt to investigate further. I walked back in a few times after and just admired the natural gensec before deciding to leave the facility and go AFK. Honestly whoever that 912 was and those two security, thanks, that was some of the funniest shit that's happened to me on this serve, i'm hoping the 912 found it entertaining aswell.

• Like 1

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

On 5/11/2020 at 7:42 AM, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

OFC Squeaker: "I'M TELLING THE O5 COUNCIL ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT!"
*Proceeds to open fire on A1* 

Alpha-1 XCMDR: *Gives the boys the funny look*

OFC Squeaker: *Shot to death in a matter of milliseconds as the rest of security walk past Research bunks to an emergency meeting*

GENSEC SGT: "... and this exhibit is an example of what happens when you're getting redacted and resist!"

OFC's in a nutshell lul.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

repeated and wrongful use of the acronym "KOS". iv heard "im gonna KOS you". its not a verb. iv heard "your KOS on sight" many times. neither of which were meant as jokes. 

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XII | Reznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.S | Iota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 5/18/2020 at 8:20 PM, BadAim said:

I walk into D-block saying “help me Maynard is trying to kill me” and this was their reaction 

https://medal.tv/clips/24567772/km1337cZHqwNf
they didn’t call an AOS/KOS afterwards either

i was there, i saw that but  i just walked away and told MTF about it and they failed to do anything, i was new so i did not know what to do

• Like 1

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

• Bread locked this topic