What Is The Dumbest Thing You Have Seen Gensec Do?

Private Marksmen

"This is Director Aktus"

"Protect Director Aktus with your life"

*Director Aktus is Promptly Stabbed to Death from a rogue D-class Personnel*

• Like 1
  • Laughing 3

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

21 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

"This is Director Aktus"

Lmaoo this was hilarious.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Gensec kidnapping other Gensec. It was interesting. 

• Laughing 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

2 hours ago, Hoovy said:

"This is Director Aktus"

Three fucking seconds after I said that trevdec on D-class runs up to him and shanks him and he died instantly 

Sec shooting janitors on multiple occasions because they thought they where Class-D.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

This just seems like a branch diss post 🤔 I know gensec can be well gensec but  a whole forum post just hurts 😭

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

I played as 912 and arrested someone who pulled out a wrench next to me. I tell gensec he's got a weapon and tryed to put him in a cell. Gensec then close the cell on me and release the dclass. The dclass rushed gensec with a wrench right after.

"I am allowed to shoot you because i'm black" 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Not really a gensec thing, but MTF thing as well. They need to protect high command and O5 with their life...so they bring them into D-block.

• Like 1

Ashie •﹏•#1201

Former CI 2LT Zone | E11 WO Nines 009S

Not protecting higher ups. As I rushed and killed a 05 medical officer without being shot except by the medic.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

OFC Squeaker: "I'M TELLING THE O5 COUNCIL ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT!"
*Proceeds to open fire on A1* 

Alpha-1 XCMDR: *Gives the boys the funny look*

OFC Squeaker: *Shot to death in a matter of milliseconds as the rest of security walk past Research bunks to an emergency meeting*

GENSEC SGT: "... and this exhibit is an example of what happens when you're getting redacted and resist!"

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

26 minutes ago, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

OFC Squeaker: "I'M TELLING THE O5 COUNCIL ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT!"
*Proceeds to open fire on A1* 

Alpha-1 XCMDR: *Gives the boys the funny look*

OFC Squeaker: *Shot to death in a matter of milliseconds as the rest of security walk past Research bunks to an emergency meeting*

GENSEC SGT: "... and this exhibit is an example of what happens when you're getting redacted and resist!"

I MISS A1😭😭😭😭

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

• Bread locked this topic