Kev

Should I be a officer within 501st ?   

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a officer within the 501st legion ?

• Yes.
    • No.

Kev's 501st officer app 

Rank You are Applying For: Officer/2LT

In-Game Name: Kev

SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198893347865/

Current Rank: SGT 

How long have you been in your current rank?: A day (I know its early but I know I can prove myself and will) 

What timezone are you in?: GMT 

How many Warns do you have?:

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I should be promoted Because I  have leadership skills being a previous VCMDR in IC then a Officer in IF and Therefore I can lead troops and know how to behave and act like a officer  as well I am very active being on almost every day and throughout my time here on GL have only taken 1 LOA aswell I have set up sims before in past and hope to do more in 501st to try to increase activity aswell I hope to get more outside opinions on 501st to see what we can do to become a better battalion. Also I have never had a sit against me and can sort out battalion disputes. As well I am really passionate about 501st I hope this is shown through my activity and would love to help it grow to become a thriving battalion in Gaming light Imperial RP.  Another reason why I should be promoted is I have experience in doing stuff outside of the server e.g helping with rosters keeping track of activity of the troopers and seeing who is being active and vice versa , as well I have led sims when a officer of 501st have appointed me to do so, meaning I can co-ordinate battalions to work together as of lately we have been doing sims with medical and I hope to continue this and add more battalions. Finally  I have experience in IF a hard battalion to get to officer in, as there was only 2 spots and its very competitive and will prove myself in 501st to be a a good officer and do all the tasks that is needed of me. (278 words)

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes 

Edited by some guy

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

-Support

Honestly your probably the best guy we have right now but right now would not be a good time as a whole to accept you. I have spoken with Commander Poggers and we both agreed that officer should most likely be closed off. We have way to many officers and no NCO's/Enlisted. So nothing personal but as we stand 501st doesn't need another 2LT. 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

5 hours ago, [GL] MyBroFrosty said:

-Support

Honestly your probably the best guy we have right now but right now would not be a good time as a whole to accept you. I have spoken with Commander Poggers and we both agreed that officer should most likely be closed off. We have way to many officers and no NCO's/Enlisted. So nothing personal but as we stand 501st doesn't need another 2LT. 

Although I hate to disagree with you, Blizzard, even though a reluctance to promote Officers is understandable and I'd agree if Poggers shut off any applications, outright saying that you don't need another Officer removes any incentive to get promoted in the 501st, it effectively says that NCOs aren't going to be promoted to Officer at all for the foreseeable future and the furthest they can go is CSM, this removes any incentive for NCOs and aspiring enlisted to be online and active.
Another thing is that if you have too many Officers, that might be a sign that you should perform an activity check and start paying close attention to the activity and behaviour of your COs to see if they are still deserving of their ranks.

But yeah, +Support, the man knows what the hell he's doing and has taken command of several Sims before, achieving objectives quickly and efficiently.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

1 hour ago, TailoredBadger said:

Although I hate to disagree with you, Blizzard, even though a reluctance to promote Officers is understandable and I'd agree if Poggers shut off any applications, outright saying that you don't need another Officer removes any incentive to get promoted in the 501st, it effectively says that NCOs aren't going to be promoted to Officer at all for the foreseeable future and the furthest they can go is CSM, this removes any incentive for NCOs and aspiring enlisted to be online and active.
Another thing is that if you have too many Officers, that might be a sign that you should perform an activity check and start paying close attention to the activity and behaviour of your COs to see if they are still deserving of their ranks.

But yeah, +Support, the man knows what the hell he's doing and has taken command of several Sims before, achieving objectives quickly and efficiently.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

+Support

-Reasons above

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

7 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

But yeah, +Support, the man knows what the hell he's doing and has taken command of several Sims before, achieving objectives quickly and efficiently. also he is active as hell.

~Walter

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

ACCEPTED.

You will not receive the rank of 2LT but as of now SGM. We feel that this is a good position for you to fill out as you are one of the most active NCOs we have.

Also, we have too many officers at this time so we need you to fill out this role.

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }