• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?:

Omega

What is your steam name?:

✪︎ andrew

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:169052608

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I do have previous experience staffing on Garry's Mod. This was back in 2018, I used to play DarkRP almost everyday. After 500+ hours on the server I applied for Trial Mod and got accepted. I staffed on that server for around 3 months before I quit after I got sick of the server and it's player base. The server I played on usually ran around 50-60 players everyday, so I had my fair share of toxic minges. I reached the rank of Admin before I resigned.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I started playing on Gaminglight on around January 15-20 of this year.

What date did you make your forums account?

I made my forums account on March 8th, 2020, when I applied for Vice Marshal.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Lord

How many warns do you have on the server?

I think I have no warns on the server.

Have you donated?

I have, I paid $55 CAD for Lord and a Tactical Insertion.

What rank are you applying for?

Trial - Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines?

I have read all the staff guidelines and agree to abide by them.

Timezone?

Eastern Standard Timezone ( EST )

Permission (Admin+ need this):

n/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

There are many reasons that I think I deserve to staff on the ImperialRP server. First off, I have previous experience being a staff member on another Garry's Mod server that has unfortunately shut down. If anyone knows DarkRP, they can know that being a staff member on a server is relatively hard because of the amount of sits that get created because of the very strict rules that are set in place. Often on these servers there are many minges that need to be dealt with and I have been told by the other staff members on that server that I stay calm and deal with them relatively professional and calmly. Another reason why I deserve this rank is my dedication toward the server. Ever since I've joined this server I have been active almost everyday, except for that week when I disappeared.  The server always has me coming back with something new to do. The next reason I deserve this rank is my seriousness for actual roleplay. I love to have fun on this server but when the time to be serious comes, like commanding an entire battalion of troopers I act very professional and I lead my troopers. The last reason I can give for why I deserve this rank is my dislike for minges in general. Everyone is on this server to have fun in their imperial roles and I absolutely hate when a random person tries to ruin it for other people. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First, I would attempt to see if I can get to them and make them calm down. If I was unsuccessful in making them calm down, I would proceed to gag them. I would then next explain the whole situation to them, why they are in the sit, and what they have done. Next I would check the logs to make sure that they actually Mass RDM'ed, and then I would call a higher staff member, explain them the situation and then let them perform the punishment, which is a ban.

• Gaminglight Love 1
  •   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

+Support

Good Commander
Active
Chill & Honest Person
Unbiased 
Over-all a Chad

Good Luck! 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, TAlila said:

+Support

Good Commander
Active
Chill & Honest Person
Unbiased 
Over-all a Chad

Good Luck! 

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

• Manager
On 5/6/2020 at 5:50 PM, TAlila said:

+Support

Good Commander
Active
Chill & Honest Person
Unbiased 
Over-all a Chad

Good Luck! 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 5/6/2020 at 6:02 PM, SlummyTrain said:

+Mega Support

-Nice Guy(The Best Marshal Commander)

-Responsible

-Trustworthy

-Worthy of having this job

Good Luck Dude!

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

+Support

I see a bright future for you.

+Active

+Good Commander

+Kind Heart

+ overall trustworthy person

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

On 5/6/2020 at 5:50 PM, TAlila said:

+Support

Good Commander
Active
Chill & Honest Person
Unbiased 
Over-all a Chad

Good Luck! 

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command