Alex D Warn Appeal- Accepted

Burner

Steam Name:  Burner

Ingame Name: Alex D UMC

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:112547487

Admin that Warned you: Jimmy James

Reason for Warn: LTARP

Dispute: 

So, I got warned for LTARP after 8pm EST on April 30,2020. The thing is I am never home @ 8pm during the week. That was last Thursday. I askes Jimmy about it and he said he doesn't remember what happened. He is neutral in the situation. I must of been AFK and someone tried to do something to my character and thought I left when I crashed. My computer crashed a lot when server is over 40 people. So, I woild like that to be looked into. Please and thank you.

• Like 1

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+/- Support 

Crashes are not a rare occurrence and apparently he was afk 

When I was staff a few years back there was a way to tell if people crashed or disconnected so if that is still a thing then I would check that if possible

I didn't know I was warned until I filled out a app for UMC and I looked and it was there. Like it isn't a big deal really, but I do not want a warn I wasnt there to get. If you see what I am saying. I know there is only word of mouth to go on, and my arguement is weak, but I have 1 warn and it seems silly go lie about it. I am  just not wanting a negative mark on my account if I didnt do anything. Someday I may want to be staff myself. I have been on probably a dozen or so servers in the past. I rarely minge at all. I even read the rules to know what is and isn't allowed. I am not one to waste my valuable time on dumb things such as this if it wasn't true.

Edited by Bᴜʀɴᴇʀ

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

When you check disconnect logs it usually shows if a player quit manually or if a player timed out, I doubt an admin doesn't know about this so it probably showed you disconnected by user which could constitute a warn. 

+/-Support from me
Jimmy doesn't remember the situation and is trusted to make the right decisions.
You seem very nice and honest.

-No real evidence to get the warn appealed

1 warn is still considered very low so it shouldn't affect you much at all.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

I understand it isn't gonna effect much, but it is the premise of it. 

If it goes unappeal then I won't be upset. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Changing to + support

I have seen a lot of logs that say disconnect by user but it was actually a crash so that could be the case here and it is his only warn i dont think he did it maliciously. 

+Support as well

I've seen many false report warns saying disconnect by user instead of a crash, sadly crashing has becoming more common in PRP recently 

5q3NfnC.png

10 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Changing to + support

I have seen a lot of logs that say disconnect by user but it was actually a crash so that could be the case here and it is his only warn i dont think he did it maliciously. 

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

• Head Admin
12 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Changing to + support

It's rare, but it does happen. Typically any disconnection that says "Disconnected by user" is an LTAP if staff was dealing with them, where "username timed out" is a crash.

+Support

Forklift_Signature.png

Thank you for all your + Supports guys. I appreciate you all.

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I