1. 1. Should I Be CI

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

In-game Name: Ocelot

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419669165

DiscordID: YouKilledAGuyWhileHeWasShitting#7133

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: pretty well, I had an account where I could attempt to make an SCP but lost access to said account due to my forgetting my password, as well, I am aware that this isn't a very lore friendly server as both 173 and 682 are kept in different facilities. As well, I am always willing to study and learn more about the lore of the SCP universe.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): I believe I should be in CI because I want to see the battle from both sides. I have experience as both GENSEC and Nu-7 making me a well experienced soldier in combat and have recontained many SCP’s (Including 173, 682, 939, 939-2, 699) and I am aware that me having experience re containing SCP’s doesn’t work with the Chaos Insurgency but with my re containing experience I would be an effective means to stealing and testing on SCP’s. Continuing on about wanting to see the battle from both sides, I have seen the CI raid many times and would like to be on the raiding side as it may expand my knowledge of the fight between the SCP Foundation and The Chaos Insurgency.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: I have a large amount of combat experience as a former Nu-7 SGT (Removed for inactivity because I didn't really know how the server worked) and as a current Nu-7 PFC as well as my experience as GenSec as a former SGT (Left GENSEC) and as a current SGT (I just wanted to clarify) and my re containing expertise can make me a force to be reckoned with as me having knowledge of re containing SCP’s can assist with stealing SCP.

How active can you be?: I am willing to be a frequently active CI member as on both branches (Nu-7/GenSec) I am active (Just a bit less for gensec but eh) and am very willing to be on at least everyday of the week.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes.

Edited by Bramk ombof
I keep forgetting shit