New Golden D Class - Denied

Private Marksmen

What you want to see? - I want to see a new D class Golden job. I have several options of what that D class might be.

Option A - D Class Bowmen: A D class who either has 100, 125 or 150 HP. His swep is that have a bow and a pipe which are both from NMRIH sweps. His arrows are projectile base so it can't be shot threw the fence thus forcing him to cross the fence to attack the guards or shoot threw the fence doors. As to how he can get more ammo I don't know yet. Maybe he can buy it threw f4 menu.

Option B - D Class Heavy: This D class could either have 200, 250, 300, 350 or 400HP. He must atleast have lots of HP to suck up the bullets. This D class swep is a sledge hammer from NMRIH but his downside is that he is much bigger and slower then other D class thus making him easier to hit and run away from. Thats why he must have lots of HP and a strong melee weapon.

Option C - D Class Longshot: This D Class managed to make himself a musket. Hes got 100 HP and maybe 25 armor. He also has a sword for a melee. He has a long ranged weapon but its reload is very long he has to act like a sniper.

Why should we add it? - I'v noticed that there were no D class jobs for golden. Theres a gap between bronze and diamond in getting new D class jobs. Plus I noticed theres no unique D class that I have seen. Theres just D Class with better melees or D class with guns. No d class that have upsides and downsides to them. By adding this golden donators can finally get a new D class job instead of having to go to diamond for something new and we finally get a balance D class job that is fun to play with and not annoying to play against.

What are the advantages of having this? - Adding another job for gold especially a d class job can make more incentive to buy it. 

Who is it mainly for? - Golden Donators.

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=520596630 for the muskets and swords

Please comment down below on another new D class idea that could be for this new D class job and I might add it to the list of options above.

• Dislike 6

Aight, so the bow is an instant no as the bow is broken.

The Heavy would be more OP then i think you realise, as it'd be a major distraction for SEC and the Sledge is quite OP.

And for the musket, that'd require adding a whole pack, so eh, i'd not really think thats worth it.

Overall, -Support.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

3 minutes ago, Fool said:

You want. D-class, to have either a class with fucking a musket and sword or a class with a bow that gets people stuck on the arrows. 

Yeah I'm gonna say no 

Massive -Support

D-class already have OP things. Usually D-class supports buy knives, or guns on the Donating page but these suggestions are even better than the Platinum job.. This is a no-go for me.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

This suggestion doesn't make any sense what so ever. Security already has enough problems as it is and a D-class heavy, longshot or bowman (like is this kingdomRP now?) is really not going to make anything better. If anything I don't think D-class should have a buff they either need a minor nerf or stay the way they are now.

-support from me

"In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."

-Support. Just that's it.

Also, just what? The 3 options you listed would be better than the Pro D-Class times two. 

4 hours ago, Novah said:

Massive -Support

D-class already have OP things. Usually D-class supports buy knives, or guns on the Donating page but these suggestions are even better than the Platinum job.. This is a no-go for me.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

5 hours ago, Novah said:

Massive -Support

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

-Support

I cannot support this, it's completely unreasonable due to the fact that there are already donation jobs provided in the D-Class category. On top of that the gap is there as an incentive for those who wish to upgrade their VIP status on the server. It just seems completely unnecessary for any more D Class jobs to be added to the server outside of CC's, on top of that the requests you're making for a majority go against the guidelines of class moderation, whether it be CC or otherwise.

*Sees D Class heavy* Boys we might need to arm utility with an Ares Strike to take care of this one! Jk I love you boys >_>

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

3 hours ago, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

-Support

I cannot support this, it's completely unreasonable due to the fact that there are already donation jobs provided in the D-Class category. On top of that the gap is there as an incentive for those who wish to upgrade their VIP status on the server. It just seems completely unnecessary for any more D Class jobs to be added to the server outside of CC's, on top of that the requests you're making for a majority go against the guidelines of class moderation, whether it be CC or otherwise.

*Sees D Class heavy* Boys we might need to arm utility with an Ares Strike to take care of this one! Jk I love you boys >_>

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

• Manager
12 hours ago, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

-Support

45 minutes ago, October said:

-support

D-class aren’t meant to be OP or even that strong. Their strength comes from strategy and numbers, that’s why most jobs don’t spawn with guns. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

Just no, God no. This just gives GenSec to quit their job. --------support

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

-Support 

In my opinion, I believe there is already enough D-Class jobs. I also believe that It would make it too difficult for Gensec/MTF due to the fact that there is level based D-Class jobs, Custom classes and your suggestions.

Former SCP Moderator 

PoliceRP - Senior Patrol Officer