2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be CI?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know/Maybe

In-game Name: Noahno Jack.

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:420430728

DiscordID: Dr.Brownie#8864

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military.

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?

On a Scale on 1-10 I say About a 8 as saying I have a good understanding of the lore and read about most things including to the lore.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I think I should be in Chaos Insurgency because, I think I could make a great fit for the team. Iv'e been in other departments to improve my pros and cons and really get a feel for the situation of RP that we are doing. I also always want to improve and learn new things, if  someone were to give suggestions  to me I will take it and put it in affect so I can approve and become better.  I also have a lot of great experience with the server and lots of skills to bring to the CI Branch. This is why I would like to be apart of CI.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

What sets me out is that i'm always trying my best to make sure everyone is organized and  making sure people are following the rules and make sure what they are doing is proper. Whenever command is on I always try to set myself apart to show them how good and talented I could be. I'm also very active within the server and made some good relationships within it, and I hope to have a chance for CI to set apart and show how I have changed. This is what I think set's me apart from other applicants.

How active can you be?

I'm active 7 days a week at 8 Am to 11 Pm EST.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes, I do.

Edited by Noahno08